Chapter 110: The villain is the great demon of the realm of comprehension end (2

Said: "I thought for a long time, what way can I best respond to your question."

Bu Tianhan paused, and quickly realized that the so-called question he had just asked when he was desperate: Did he ever feel affectionate to him?

Feeling that the person in his arms is getting weaker and weaker, Bu Tianhan squatted down with him so that he could lean against him more easily.

When the clothes were spread out on the ground, Gu Xiyu looked up at him, his eyes were as calm as ever: "This is my answer."

When Gu Xiyu returned to Tiansu Immortal Gate, he wanted to study the eighteenth floor of this world's ruthless Taoist exercises. After all, he had been stuck there for a long time. He retreats for a long time and finally discovered that the seventeenth level of these two sets of exercises is already at the limit. The so-called eighteenth is an extra small style on the basis of seventeen.

The outside world said that the eighteenth floor is the true consummation, because the eighteenth is the final test of the success of the Dao. Desperate and Absolute Thoughts, a qualified monk who can truly walk through the ruthless way, must abandon all the little love and all the desires in his heart.

The eighteenth is that the monks who want to cultivate this way sever their last thoughts in this world. For Gu Xiyu, the Great Demon King was the existence that prevented him from completely attacking Consummation. If he can kill him ruthlessly, then he can succeed and break through this level of cultivation world directly, leading to a higher level of space.

Conversely, if he gambled on everything he had previously practiced and still couldn't cut off his last thoughts, he would give up all his previous work, break the ruthless path, lose all his cultivation base and spiritual power, and die at the moment when the spiritual power dissipates.

The answer was obviously already obvious, Bu Tianhan also understood it, and the blood on his face faded in an instant.

Gu Xiyu still said: "The people who have been injured in the cultivation world these days are my hands, because they have bullied you."

"Bu Mingfeng, who put you in such a situation, is dead, and it's a self-sacrifice."

"Lin Wuhen is really annoying, so I took him a while before coming over, and abolished his foundation. From now on, he will not have a chance to practice. And I also found the spar hidden by Yue Jingfang, The evil he has done has been made known to the world."

He lowered his eyes, his long, thick eyelashes trembled in the wind, and whispered: "The evil that the world consciousness does not allow you to do, I will do it for you."

Looking at the light spot of spiritual power that was still gradually pulling away from his body, he solemnly said again: "This is my answer to you."

Bu Tianhan hugged his hands and tightened hard, lowered his head and did not speak for a long time. The hair on the forehead and sideburns dropped due to his movements, covering the expression on his face at the moment.

Because Bu Tianhan couldn't trust Gu Xiyu's feelings for him wholeheartedly through the promise he made, even asking him to take out his heart might not be able to pass that hurdle, so Gu Xiyu used this extreme method after enlightenment. Prove to him.

Nothing is more direct than this, because I love him, so I can't complete this person in my life, and I can't cultivate the ruthless Dao that needs to be thrown away.

Bu Tianhan, who knew the truth, didn't speak, but he was about to reach the peak of 100, and he was descending rapidly at a low tide.

This drop is directly down to 0 points.