Chapter 29: The villain is a rebellious stepson (4)

Gu Xiyu has a complete reserve of knowledge, especially mathematics, physics and chemistry, which he is particularly good at. So when Lu Ziqing deliberately tried to find a problem to lose his face, he could always give a beautiful answer to shut him up.

Lu Ziqing is actually quite serious. He remembered the attitude of the Great Demon King who had to do everything beautifully in the previous world, and asked: "How can I be willing to raise the final exam results this time to the top 100 in the whole year?"

Lu Ziqing didn't know the requirements of Gu Xiyu's side mission, so he asked, "Look at my transcript. Do you think it's possible?"

"Maybe." Gu Xiyu's tone did not hesitate.

Lu Ziqing's hand that was forced to copy the text paused imperceptibly, and heard Gu Xiyu continue to say: "I know you can do it."

After this sentence fell, there was only Lu Ziqing's voice in the room for a while.

But Gu Xiyu heard the system's automatic prompt from his head.

"The target risk value is -5, and the current risk value is 55. 』

Lu Ziqing heard it too, and uncomfortably moved the book copying posture to prevent Gu Xiyu from seeing the different color on his face.

Since childhood, he has never been recognized and affirmed by anyone.

Including his biological parents.

Gu Xiyu's eyes moved a little without making a sound, until Lu Ziqing finished writing the last sentence and put down the pen, and suddenly turned sideways to him and asked, "If I really do it, will Xiaomo give me a reward?"

He replied: "Yes, what do you want?"

Lu Ziqing bowed his head and entangled for a while: "I didn't expect it for the time being, but it's not what I want then, Xiaoma will satisfy me?"

"It depends on the situation." Gu Xiyu said, "I will not do anything beyond the bottom line of the law."

Anyway, even if Lu Ziqing said he wanted to eat him, he would not be unable to agree after he had the opportunity to dissolve his marriage with his father later. So he felt that except for evil things other than murder and arson, nothing else mattered.

Lu Ziqing nodded: "That's definitely not."

"I am a good citizen who obeys the law."

Gu Xiyu chose to remain silent.

Lu Ziqing's cell phone rang suddenly.

It was a message from his father.

[People at the Lu family want to see Gu Xiyu, and you will come with me after class tomorrow night. 】

Lu Ziqing has no good impressions of his father's close relatives. He heard that they had put pressure on his mother before, so he thought those people were one of the reasons she chose to leave.

He was habitually wanting to refuse, but suddenly realized that Gu Xiyu was following this time, so he deleted a few words that he typed easily and answered briefly: [Well. 】

"My dad is taking us to the Lu's house tomorrow." After a pause, he added, "The one with a lot of nasty people."

·

The next day in class, Gu Xiyu was looking down at the position of the classroom on the schedule. The man in white suddenly walked up to him and stopped him.

When he looked up and saw the appearance of the incoming person, the name'Liu Sheng' popped up in his mind for an instant.

He silently put down his hand holding the phone, thinking that the one who should come is still coming.