Chapter 79: The villain is the prince of the enemy country (14)

"You... how can you be so half-hearted?!" Wei Chiyan stared at Gu Xiyu unreasonably, unexplainably anxious, and even had the idea of trying to reveal his identity directly.

Gu Xiyu said to him: "The most ruthless emperor's family, even if I am willing to exchange my sincerity with Wei Chiyan, is he willing?"

"Especially he is still a prince, and the most indispensable person is women. You see, there have been many examples of the death of girls before. People outside the palace are jealous of him, but the dignitaries in the middle of the country are still constantly sending women to him. Send it around?"

Gu Xiyu sounded sensible: "So I suddenly thought that being with Wei Chi is not as worthy as your old age...Since you have already worshipped with me, don't you always brag to me that you are better than the three princes and lieutenants. Do you think you would be happy if I make this decision?"

Although the system had a certain probability of the notification just now, it was just a coincidence, but the various getting along with Awen in recent days had to make him more suspicious. Regardless of whether it is true or not, let's say these words first and observe Awen's reaction. And judging from his attitude, the probability that he is Wei Jiyan is quite high.

Thinking of this possibility, Gu Xiyu's heart arose. Let's not mention the fact that he lied about his identity and teased himself, this man...what did a dignified prince want to do when he ran to that poor mountain and remote place? !

Gu Xiyu's expression changed well and he hid under the veil. He could hear the breathing of people in front of him gradually increasing, but he didn't seem to be happy.

The other party counterattacked: "I'm just worried, you are so...In the future, I suddenly regretted that I wanted to go back to find the lieutenant. What should I do?"

Gu Xiyu silently bends the corners of her lips, and said casually: "There is indeed a possibility, then... While you and I are still innocent, why don't you let me go, how about we each be safe and not disturbing each other?"

Wei Chiyan became even more angry: "Not good."

What he thought was that anyway, Gu Xiyu changed his mind, it was at least between him and "Wei Chi Yan", after all, it was the same person. But if he was let go, it wouldn't be certain who he would fancy again.

Wei Chiyan glanced at Gu Xiyu, pursing his mouth for a long time, as if he had made some determination and was about to speak, a noise suddenly came from the other side of the street.

The old man who was making scones on the side of the road fell into disaster, and the old stall suddenly fell into one person and was destroyed. He stared blankly at the destruction of his only tool for life. He was so angry that he was holding his chest and pointing at the man in black who was rolling on the floor, "You, you broke my stall. How can I do business to support my family?!"

Regardless of whether the other party was still holding a sharp knife, he rushed forward desperately to ask the other party for an explanation, and suddenly a heavy little kit was thrown into his hand accurately.

The old man was stunned for a moment, and heard the girl who rushed past the stall left him a sentence: "Sorry, this is a silver pair for you!"

The world outside the Yaoguo Palace is not peaceful, the domestic forces are complex, and street fights are common. Wei Chiyan knew it too, so when he saw that people around him took the initiative to dodge on both sides to make way for the troublemakers, he comfortably swept Gu Xiyu and led him aside.

His mind was focused on the movements outside, and he didn't notice the stiffness of Gu Xiyu's body for a moment.

After all, I spent some time with Murong Qingwan. How could Gu Xiyu fail to recognize her voice?