last ARC Chapter 90: The villain is the great demon of the cultivation world (1)

cold.

This is Gu Xiyu's first feeling after crossing.

The snow that fell on him was not soft, and accompanied by a strong cold wind, it smashed up fiercely, as if it was about to drown him in an instant.

However, this happens to be his favorite temperature.

The man lying on the snow slowly opened his eyes, his silver-white robe spread out in a mess, mixing with the snow-white underground. If it weren't for the long black hair that contrasted sharply with the snow, it would be hard to find someone lying on the ground and only see a white place.

His eyelids trembled a few times, and the hoarfrost on his eyelashes was gently shaken off.

Although Commander Gu regained consciousness, his body was temporarily unable to move.

"The system automatic program is online."

"The damaged boarding body is being repaired... The boarding body is too damaged this time, and the repair time will be longer than usual. Please be patient with the host."

felt it.

It was the first time that Gu Xiyu felt the pain that life is better than death after crossing. Because the soul has been completely integrated, he now feels 100% about this body. Except for the head, there is probably nothing in the whole body intact. It seems that I have experienced the pain of all the cells and muscles before death, and even my toes are hurting.

He closed his eyes again and exhaled, lying on the cold snow, but it was like being in a soft cotton ball, without any influence or even feeling extra comfortable.

Finally no longer a sick body.

Gu Xiyu can even feel that this body contains extremely powerful energy and spiritual power, which is slowly increasing as the body is repaired.

"Since it is the last world, let's execute it immediately." Gu Xiyu, who had left the ancient background world and returned to the central station, still did not choose to rest, and went directly to the new mission world.

If this is the last fragment, it means that this world is a realm of comprehension that has given all previous task performers a headache.

Before he came over, he thought he would look forward to it, and even actively wanted to see the mission goal. But now lying here, I don't know if the cold wind blows too much and his mind is too clear. His mood is unprecedentedly peaceful, suddenly he has no desires, and everything is going to happen.

In a daze, it seemed that he had returned to the state of performing the task at the very beginning, and there was no expectation of what kind of big devil he would see.

"Hi...Is there another one here?"

"It's hidden so well, I didn't even find it if you didn't say it."

Along with the sound of fine footsteps, Gu Xiyu, whose body was still repairing, heard a conversation slowly approaching him, sounding like a few men.

"Then take it back together, so that we don't have enough sacrifices and we have to be beaten..."

"The beating is small, so I am afraid that he will go crazy and just catch us and make up for it. He didn't do anything to start with fellow practitioners..."

It can be heard that they are talking about someone who can be related to the word 'crazy', and although Commander Gu has not received the system's data, he has guessed the identity of the person they are talking about.

The mission goal of this world, don't know what kind of guy this world is?

Gu Xiyu felt that he was being lifted up, and then thrown to a place with something soft, cold or hot underneath.