Chapter 7: The villain is the scheming boss (7)

When Gu Xiyu woke up the next day, he was still alone in the bed, and the white cat was no longer there.

The battery of the mobile phone is only 10% left, and it shows dozens of missed calls, all of which are from Gu Xun and Xu Caiting.

He pushed off the screen and didn't call back, rubbing his cheeks and sat up from the bed, staring at his toes exposed outside the quilt for a long time.

There was an extra bottle of something on the table by the window. After he got up, he walked over and took a look and found that it was an eye disease-related medicine.

Does Ji Chen have bad eyes?

The curtains were wide open, and he could just see the man coming out of a small courtyard not far away through the window. He held the phone in his ear and his lips moved slightly, and there was a white cat running and shaking his body around him.

I don't know if it was a coincidence or the other party was keenly aware of his gaze, the man in the call suddenly raised his head, and his gaze touched him accurately.

"Yes, I told Mr. Andrei, I want to meet him in advance to talk about the transfer of shares." Ji Chen walked out of the other yard while speaking in a low voice, stuffing his trouser pocket with the other hand. , Put the key in the palm of the hand in.

"Gu's family? It has nothing to do with Fengming and doesn't need to help deal with it."

As he said, he suddenly raised his head, his eyes fell on the window on the third floor of the mansion in front, and his smile deepened: "I want to see who dares to intervene."

After Gu Xiyu freshened and changed his clothes, he walked towards the door of the room.

This world is very strange to him, and staying at Ji's house is as uncomfortable as Gu's house. It's just that he is now more or less as a guest as a junior, so it is not easy to stay in the room for too long.

"Yes, the drama performance that year was really risky, but it was also very successful..."

As soon as Gu Xiyu opened the door, he had a face-to-face meeting with two people passing by while talking and laughing. The moment one of them was seen clearly, he subconsciously slammed the door shut.

The boy next to Ji Zixuan looks a lot like Fu Nian?

"..."

Calm down, Fu Nian probably doesn't know that the original body likes him, and emotional troubles shouldn't fall on him. There is no need to worry.

Having done a good job of psychological construction for himself, Gu Xiyu opened the door of the room without changing his face, and nodded to the two people outside the door in amazement, "Good morning."

The attitude is natural as if what happened just now was just an illusion.

"... Xiyu?" The flaxen-haired boy recovered, his tone even more surprised.

"Long time no see, Fu Nian." Gu Xiyu greeted him calmly.

Ji Zixuan hesitated: "Do you know each other?"

Fu Nian smiled generously: "Didn't I mention to you before, did I meet a good friend when I went to class in China when I was in middle school? It was him."

Seeing some doubts on Fu Nian's face, Ji Zixuan explained: "Didn't I just tell you that my brother-in-law was married? You are still curious about what kind of person can be regarded by a demon like my brother-in-law, he is That object."

Gu Xiyu was noticed by Ji Zixuan's words: "Big Devil?"

Ji Zixuan thought he was angry for Ji Chen, and explained: "Sorry, mainly because we have met my uncle several times before when we were abroad. His attitude has always been cold, and he has heard many of him in business. Some more ruthless methods, so Fu Nian gave him such a name in private."