Chapter 69: The villain is the prince of the enemy country (4)

Gu Xiyu decided not to accept the words of the village master.

"Thank you, you leave the medicine and I will do it myself."

The man asked him: "Why? You also have eyes and hands behind your back?"

His attitude is very arrogant: "Don't worry, you are so embarrassed now, I can't take any interest in you. If it weren't for fear that it would be very bad for you to die before the big day, I don't want to go this way."

In the new mission world, Gu Xiyu has felt the feeling of being choked for a long time, but this time the person who is angry with him is not the big devil. His current state is indeed not very good. He hurriedly escaped from the hands of the people in Tianyun Village. He ran into the big bearded man and hit the wave of people with another arrow and fell all over his body.

He tangled in his heart for a while, but still sat silently on the bed covered with simple mats, paused, and then reached out to untie his belt.

The pain from the back injury made him a little sane.

Both he and the village owner are men, and there is no denying that they have been misled by the big devil.

Gu Xiyu didn't take off all the clothes on his body directly, but only showed his back to the tall man who seemed impatient, waiting for him to deal with his injury.

It has the sense of nobility of the royal family, and is used to being served by others.

Because it has been a while, the bleeding from the injury has not been so serious, and the scabs have begun to form in some places. The brothers in the stockade are away from home, and injuries are common, so the other party is very proficient in applying medicine to him. In three or two, he will clean up the hideous blood hole for him and start applying the medicine.

The trauma medicine sprinkled on the wound was very irritating, and Gu Xiyu's face turned white again with pain, but he didn't even utter a muffled hum. The people behind him glanced at his hands holding the clothes gradually turning white, and slowly withdrew their plain gazes, and their attention was gradually attracted by the soft touch of the fingertips.

He deserves to be the son of a delicate family, he is obviously a man, but his body is more delicate than a girl.

The room was very quiet, and no one spoke. Gu Xiyu's eyes closed slightly, and his consciousness became a little heavy under the interweaving of fatigue and weakness.

Until a voice came from behind: "Okay."

When he recovered, he was shocked to realize that he had relaxed his vigilance in a 'familiar' atmosphere. This familiarity is very similar to the feeling he felt when he was alone with the big devil in the previous worlds. He almost thought that the person standing behind him was the target of the mission.

It's weird, because this man also looks very good, does his aura give people a similar feeling and goal?

As soon as he clicked on the panel, an automatic notification suddenly popped up from the system.

"The target risk value is +5, and the current risk value is 65. 』

"?" Gu Xiyu was slightly startled.

This danger value increased suddenly, he closed his eyes, and the people behind him wrapped his wounds, then put on his clothes again and asked, "I don't know... what is the name of the village owner?"

When questioning, he looked back at the other party carefully, and finally made contact with his gaze.

The emotions were so deep that he couldn't find out anything.