Chapter 20: The villain is the scheming boss (20)

Gu Xiyu and Cheng Qianqian sat in the coffee shop all afternoon, until Ji Zixuan called Cheng Qianqian back to work overtime with him, she left with apology.

"where did you go?"

As soon as he returned to the apartment, he received a question from Ji Chen.

The heating temperature at home is just right. Ji Chen is rarely busy with business. He wore a set of casual clothes and sat on the sofa. News interviews of celebrities were being shown on the TV.

Gu Xiyu closed the door and replied: "See Cheng Qianqian, bring her something."

When he finished speaking and looked up, he found Ji Chen's night-black eyes staring straight at him.

"what?"

Gu Xiyu put on slippers: "You were in country F that day and you bought me the wrong clothes."

The clothes actually came from Ji Chen after seeing a customer one day. He happened to pass by a clothing store with a good reputation and felt that the clothes in it were quite suitable for Gu Xiyu, so he bought a lot of them. When they went back to the hotel to sort them out, they realized that there were a few of them were women's clothing, which were not suitable.

Ji Chen ridiculed at the time: "You are too skinny. I was thinking about buying a smaller one, but I didn't expect it to be a female model."

Gu Xiyu walked to the sofa with his mobile phone, opened the payment software and showed Ji Chen the screen: "She feels that those clothes are too expensive, and I am embarrassed to accept them directly, and insist on transferring the money to me. I will call you the money later. On the number."

Ji Chen raised his eyes and glanced, not paying much attention: "No, my money is yours, just spend whatever I give you."

Gu Xiyu: "..."

After putting away his mobile phone, he asked: "The last time I said yes, the company will give out the results of the investigation in about two weeks. Has the result come out?"

Ji Chen didn't look at him: "I asked the Ministry of Supervision. They said that your matter is more complicated and it will take a few more days. Don't worry."

Gu Xiyu didn't say anything. Ji Chen might be afraid that he would be upset, so he stood up and said to him: "The person you asked me to check has already been found. I asked Jin Ke to send some of his information to your mailbox. You can go and take a look."

"You can print it out if you need it," Ji Chen paused for a while before continuing, "Show it to your parents."

There is no doubt that Ji Chen should have said to him that the background of the original body has been investigated clearly, so he knows that the relationship between the original body and the family is not good because of his dead brother, and the casualty that ruined other people's families. God stick.

"That person was brought to court for fraud the year before last. He was found guilty and he is now squatting in jail. If you want to take your parents to confront him, I can also arrange for you." Ji Chen said again.

"Okay, thank you." Gu Xiyu said seriously.

As soon as Gu Xiyu went back to the room and turned on the laptop, the email prompt popped out. He thought it was the information that Jin Ke had sent him, but he didn't expect to click in to see another spam advertisement.

He glanced at it casually, deleted it without seeing anything worthy of attention, and then found the file that Jin Ke had sent about an hour ago. Inside is the personal information of the **** stick, including his family background and all his life experiences before he went to prison, including the people and cases he defrauded, all of which were thoroughly investigated.