Chapter 70: The villain is the prince of an enemy country (5)

In ancient marriages, the bride generally had to stay in the room until the wedding banquet was over, waiting for the groom's official to return.

Although it stands to reason that Gu Xiyu doesn't need to experience these things, only the owner of the stockade knows his true gender, and if others find out that he is actually a prince rather than a princess, his attitude may be more severe. Since temporarily giving up the idea of replacing the body, you still have to ensure your own safety as much as possible.

Gu Xiyu took a rest for a moment, and accidentally caught a glimpse of the wine jug and two wine glasses on the table, stretched out her hand and lifted it-there was a certain amount of weight, and it was prepared in advance.

He hadn't forgotten his physique that he could not drink, and the body of this world looked so weak that he might cause trouble if he drank it.

He looked around in the room, and finally stopped at the small potted plant next to the window.

·

When dusk fell, on the quiet corridor outside the room, there was finally a messy sound. Looking out from the room, you can see the figure of Chuuchuo. Everyone should have drunk a lot of alcohol. Judging from the collision of the silhouettes and the posture of the shoulders and backs, most people can't stand still, but they are very emotional.

The other protagonist of the wedding came to the door of the room with their support, and there were many ridicules around him. These people are usually very cautious. Today, it seems that they dare to stand in front of him because of alcohol and courage. He said a few more words.

The people in the stockade have been busy with a lot of things these days. Wei Chiyan didn't want to spoil their joy, but didn't get angry with them. Only when they were making trouble in the bridal chamber, they said calmly: "Thank you, send it here." You can leave now."

This sentence subconsciously brought the commanding tone of the weekdays, and the drunken guests and brothers instantly became sober and condensed their playful minds. Liu Ping, who was also present, drew the brothers back with a knowing wink, and hooked their shoulders left and right, saying: "Isn't it clear that the village owner hates us for being too noisy and bad for him? Let's go, it's too early. , I've said that I won't stop drunk tonight!"

"Brother Liu is right, no one wants to leave the banquet stand upright!"

"Walk around, don't disturb the village owner."

"Hey, the spring night is worth a thousand dollars... Ah, why are you hitting me?"

"Dare to molest the village master and the wife of the village master, are you going to die?"

The crowd that had piled up outside the room with the Chinese characters affixed with the big red scorpion gradually dispersed. Soon, the private courtyard of the owner was emptied, and only Wei Chiyan, who was wearing a festive wedding dress, stood outside the door. Even though he has been busy all day, dealing with countless people, the clothes on his body are still not messy, and even the hair that has been taken care of in the morning is still neat.

He lowered his eyes and stared at the lime-gray ground for a long time before opening the door lock and entering his and Gu Xiyu's new house.

The bedding in the room has been changed, from the original plain and dull color to the bright red. The red candles with dragon and phoenix pictures are still lit on the table, which are usually not seen in the stockade.

Fancy.

His 'bride' did not sit on the side of the bed as expected, waiting for him to come back to cover himself. The red cloth embroidered with colorful mandarin ducks does not know where it was thrown. The man wearing a high-collar red gold embroidered wedding dress wears a gentle woman's hair bun, his thin lips are covered with bright red, and his face is lightly makeup. It was just right, even if he knew that he was actually a man, it didn't show a violation, but unexpectedly had a special style.