Chapter 9: The villain is the scheming boss (9)

The car stopped in front of Gu Xiyu's villa. It didn't turn off, and Ji Chen just put it in gear and didn't move.

"I'll talk about it after the wedding, as for next week... I will try to get the customized suit to your home as soon as possible, so that they don't think you are from which village I stole you back." Ji Chen, who has just received his five million inheritance Said.

Gu Xiyu pursed his lips: "Thank you, suits are no longer needed, and I don't really want to attend your high-level party."

He is not a high-profile person, nor does he really want to hold a wedding of the century with a goal that has troubled the Administration for many days. As for the business party Lin Fangru said, he didn't understand this aspect, so he was even more disinterested. The system didn't mention any special incidents in it at the beginning, and instead owed Ji Chen a set of clothes.

Ji Chen said again: "Your Bai Yueguang Fu Nian will be there too, really not going?"

Gu Xiyu was still hesitating, after all, it would be nice to have more goals.

But when he heard Fu Nian's name, his idea of rejection suddenly became firmer, but he was a little puzzled by Ji Chen's attitude of watching the excitement: "You let me go, hoping to perform in front of everyone. Bed, and then it is logical to break off with me and get out of your body?"

Ji Chen didn't deny it. It's a pity that there was still a glimmer of eyes, but he said: "No, how could it be?"

After Gu Xiyu got out of the car, he closed the door and didn't even say goodbye.

It is ridiculous that the system automatically notified him that he suddenly jumped out when he walked to the door of his house.

"The target risk value is -1, and the current risk value is 78."

Gu Xiyu: "..."

Sure enough, the thinking of the target can be guessed by non-normal people.

Had it not been for the danger of reaching the 100 world line, the risk of an immediate collapse would be high, he must have made it full.

As soon as Gu Xiyu walked into the house, the two people on the sofa looked at him together.

Gu Xun's legs are not convenient, so he can only wave to him excitedly. On the contrary, Xu Caiting changed her swearing attitude yesterday, speaking with a soft tone that Gu Xiyu has never felt before: "Xiyu, you are back? My parents have called you so many calls, why didn't they answer?"

Gu Xiyu replied: "I was busy yesterday and didn't pay attention. When I got up in the morning, my phone ran out of power."

The imagined rage scene did not happen.

Not only did Xu Caiting not reprimand him as before, but instead patted him on the shoulder with relief and said, "Are you with Mr. Ji? That's a good job, I know, don't blame you."

Gu Xiyu looked at Xu Caiting's expression that he seemed to have done something extraordinary, and he was a little puzzled.

Maybe Xu Caiting also knows that people in the big family can't cope with it.

After that, Xu Caiting dragged him to the living room and sat down. Gu Xun smiled as kindly as the longevity star in the corner: "Ayu, we all know about your marriage certificate. It is written in the notebook. Ji Chen...is it the President Ji Fengming?"

"Yes." Gu Xiyu replied.

Gu Xun's smile became more amiable: "Why haven't you mentioned it to us? Also, you promised that your dad would go and get a certificate with Chen Jin that day, why did you end up as President Ji?"