Chapter 4: The villain is the scheming boss (4)

Gu Xiyu opened the mailbox and checked it and found out that the original body had submitted a resume to Fengming before.

If the sender didn't match the original one, he would have to wonder if anyone was playing a prank.

Gu Xiyu didn't mean to look down on the original body.

It's just that Fengming Group is a well-known large company on the domestic list. Its original performance is mediocre. It has recorded a lot of rebellious times in school, and it has not participated in any special projects and activities during college. Although he graduated successfully, how could he be easily admitted with Fengming Group's level of selection?

What's more, he had a record of being fired by Liyang Group, which is also one of the famous domestic companies, not long ago.

Fengming Headquarters actually accepted the employees that Liyang didn't want.

"The system, the second mission has already started, do you really have nothing more to tell me?"

When there were no updates to the new exchange panel for many days, Ji Chen was sitting in the conference room.

"According to market survey data, 49% of the current target consumer groups are more inclined to choose Fengming products, an increase of 8% compared to last year..."

The head of the sales department is reporting the department with passion.

After spending some time these few days, Ji Chen finally figured out a little bit about how to use this thing called the system.

There is a lot of information on the panel, but most of the information that is directly or indirectly related to him is locked in a red box. He also found that the information locked in the red frame could not be moved without authorization no matter what he did, and it seemed that it could not be collected by the person connected on the other side of the system.

The other party can see only a few items with a blue box.

Therefore, Gu Xiyu always felt that the amount of information she received was very poor.

A small part of this content is locked in a yellow box, and Ji Chen can choose whether to send this information to Gu Xiyu, or even split only a part of it and send it out.

For example, it will be very helpful for Gu Xiyu's mission now. Fengming Group includes all relevant information about monitoring dead ends. And what Gu Xiyu has always wanted to know is that some of his personal information is clearly written about his relationship with everyone in the Ji family.

Among them, there are some photos that he has seized from the news media by means or money.

When this thing first appeared, Ji Chen always thought it was helping Gu Xiyu to stop him.

Just like those in the Ji family, because of inexplicable and ridiculous reasons to restrict his development, they all prefer Ji Zixuan. Even if he relied on his own hands and hard work, he was not qualified to get results.

However, after careful study, he realized that this thing called the system was actually protecting him, and even gave him a chance to know the existence of these things and know Gu Xiyu's next plan.

But why does the system help him?

It seems that it should be Gu Xiyu's partner.

After Ji Chen's eyes fell on the latest mission content, his eyes faded a little.

The person looks better than he expected. His hair looks soft to the touch, thin and tall and white as if it will dissolve with a touch, and his heart is calmer and ruthless than anyone else.