Chapter 22: The villain is the scheming boss (22)

Gu Xiyu stared at the empty folder with a stunned look. The system called him several times before he heard its sound.

"what happened to you?"

Gu Xiyu's eyelids trembled slightly: "What?"

"I just received a notification that your heartbeat frequency suddenly appeared abnormal, and there were signs of floating in your soul state," the system explained.

Gu Xiyu rarely received concern from his intelligent system, and after stabilizing his horror, he briefly told the system about the disappearance of the document.

In order to protect these materials from being easily exposed, the original body has quietly set up a certain destruction procedure inside. As the holder of the document, he must know how long these document pages can be opened at most, and they must be closed and reopened. So as long as the document is not closed within the time limit, the person reading it is very likely not him.

It's really smart.

"I don't necessarily have to give them to Ji Zixuan and Fu Nian, but it doesn't mean that I don't need them anymore." Whether it is to deal with Ji Chen who suddenly goes wrong in the future or to deal with other people who plot wrongdoing, there will be many Great help.

After listening to the system, it reminded: "I remember I was a graduate of the business school."

How can a professional business person be so good at computer technology?

The only explanation is that there are other people helping him.

The system seemed to guess his understanding from his silence, and said: "If someone really helped him, with their prudent temperament, there might be a backup."

"You are right." Gu Xiyu praised.

He slightly dismissed his opinions on the intelligent system these days, opened the mobile phone contact list, and prepared to study the so-called 'associate' from those strange name remarks.

Suddenly another system prompt sounded from the laptop.

[You have a new email~]

Gu Xiyu glanced at it, and it was another advertising email with a very similar style to the previous one, just like a strange website, with colorful lights flashing. The recommended content is an unpopular product that he hasn't seen much in the market. The entire page is full of numbers and words with sick sentences, which is dazzling.

The arrow on the screen has moved to the deleted icon, but Gu Xiyu hasn't clicked it for a long time.

The frequency of this email recently appeared a bit high.

He temporarily dismissed the idea of deleting the email, and carefully read the advertisement several times from beginning to end.

"?" Gu Xiyu watched for a long time, and finally noticed a few white characters on a red background.

Their order is very confusing, with numbers and text. But if you combine all the white letters on the red background, it looks like an address.

Gu Xiyu stared at the words and fell into deep thought, when the door of the room was knocked suddenly.

He exited the mailbox, then got up and opened the door.

Ji Chen, who had already taken a shower, stood outside the door and handed him a milky drink.

When Gu Xiyu's hand touched the glass, there was a slight pause.

The cold one is milk that has just been taken out of the refrigerator.