Chapter 39: The villain is a rebellious stepson (14)

"...What do you want?" Gu Xiyu asked suspiciously.

Lu Ziqing refused to disclose: "Of course I have to wait for things to happen before telling you."

The surroundings were quiet, and Gu Xiyu could still vaguely hear the sound of Lu Mingren's car starting and leaving home.

Lu Ziqing didn't tell him what the reward he thought was, and he didn't continue to ask.

When Lu Mingren came back, he gave a bunch of things to him, saying it was the souvenirs and snacks that Lu Chenghe brought back to him when he traveled abroad on business.

Lu Mingren also joked: "My dad doesn't take care of me that much."

Gu Xiyu felt a little numb when he received the gift.

From that day on, Lu Ziqing's attitude toward learning became more serious, and he would take the initiative to call him to help check homework and review without him speaking.

Although Gu Xiyu always said that he has a strong learning ability, he actually has the opportunity to live longer than everyone in this world, and receive more knowledge in all aspects of time and space. But Lu Ziqing is different from him. You can quickly comprehend the things you touch for the first time and use them thoroughly. The logical thinking is also very clear. There is no need to worry about mathematics and physics.

He couldn't help feeling a little in his heart.

If Lu Ziqing did not go through those rebellious periods, Xu Chengxuan might not have anything to do with the school's tyrant.

Thinking of this, Gu Xiyu shook his mind slightly.

It's a pity that Lu Ziqing is like him to some extent, he is an outsider in these small worlds, and achievements in the same field are destined to not exceed the protagonist set by the world consciousness.

After the authority dismantled the Great Demon King's soul into pieces, it thought that his abilities should have been equally weakened, and then threw them at the villains of these small worlds, causing him to experience the pain of being suppressed by the protagonist as punishment. .

Gu Xiyu glanced at Lu Ziqing, who was immersing himself in the question.

Everyone in the bureau did not expect that the Great Devil was so good.

He was suddenly curious.

They all said that the Great Demon King was a wanted criminal who broke in from other levels, so where did he come from in the first place?

"Mom, if you look at me like this, I won't be able to do a good job." Lu Ziqing's ridicule suddenly came into his ears. He gently pressed his finger on the table and replied, "Okay, then I will first Go back to the room and play games. Come and find me when you're done."

Before the change, Lu Ziqing must be very unhappy, and would strongly ask him to stay with him and not to do other things.

Unexpectedly, Lu Ziqing should be very happy this time: "Okay, you go."

Gu Xiyu looked at him suspiciously, and even reached out to poke his forehead to make sure that he did not have a fever before returning to his room unbelievably.

Suddenly become so sensible? Is it because you have to work hard to complete the goal of the final exam?

What reward did this kid think of?

Gu Xiyu roughly calculated that it would take Lu Ziqing about one to two hours to complete the review and assignments, so he decided to take advantage of this game time to start a live broadcast.