Chapter 105: The villain is the great demon of the cultivation world (16)

The exposure of Bu Tianhan's identity had to start with him and Lu Cheng going out with Bu Mingfeng.

Things were almost the same as he thought. With Bu Mingfeng's temperament, it was uneasy to ask Lin Wuhen to arrange for the two of them to go out with him. After Bu Tianhan saw Gu Xiyu the night before, he went to Lin Wuhen's house again and overheard their conversation.

"...The progress of Tai Lingjun's cultivation over the years is very impressive, and since Bu Tianhan made things happen, other people on the mainland have known that he is the person who can pose the most threat to the Demon Dao at the moment, and they all put their hopes on him. We can't touch him for the time being, so we can only use his apprentice to perform the operation." This gloomy voice sounded like Bu Mingfeng's well-dressed beast.

Lin Wuhen groaned in agreement, sighing with emotion: "This kid Lu Cheng is pretty good, I introduced him back then."

"Don't worry, he is very helpful to the future of Tiansu Immortal Gate. I am also reluctant to touch this good seedling directly. It is just that this boy is very lucky. I recently studied the exercises and just learned a little bit of luck. , I want to try it on him. If we can do it, maybe we can go out in the future to get other sect powers and get more opportunities and good resources."

Although Bu Mingfeng and Lin Wuhen have reached this high place, their mental journeys are very similar. In the past, they were people who could only watch other 'talent' cultivators go smoothly, and they would always be overwhelmed. They are not convinced why there are always people who are blessed and favored by the great way, and they can get good things to help improve their practice whenever they go out. But no matter how hard they work, luck is always absent from them, and jealousy gradually distorts their hearts.

Therefore, the set of exercises that Bu Mingfeng obtained was left by someone in the ancient times, and gave them a chance to 'fight for'.

Lin Wuhen breathed a sigh of relief, and asked indifferently, "Why didn't you just take Lucheng? I've seen that person named Xie Xing several times. Normally, the attitude of outsiders is as cold and arrogant as his master, but in fact, he has a deep temper. Very rebellious, very shrewd, are you afraid to make yourself more difficult if you take him together?"

Bu Mingfeng didn't take it seriously: "It's okay. Since I can handle Lu Cheng, can't I still deal with the younger brother who is worse than him? This is just to avoid making others suspicious, especially Gu Xiyu, although he doesn't remember before. But I still value these two apprentices very seriously. Suddenly, it would be abrupt to bring Lu Cheng to practice alone. The two of them are a master. If this is said, Gu Xiyu would just think that I was just being diligent. "

"Besides, I don't know if there are multiple people... There can be multiple 'food'."

Lin Wuhen snorted and didn't make any further comments. He just asked, "How are you doing research on the Qi Luck cultivation technique?"

Bu Mingfeng immediately understood the meaning of his question, and replied: "I still think, but I haven't tried it. After all, people with excellent luck are not easy to find. Unfortunately, I can't directly teach you this technique. Said that only those who inherit the exercises can practice."

After Lin Wuhen heard these words, he didn't say anything for a long time.

Bu Tianhan soon heard Bu Mingfeng's comfort: "Don't worry, although I can't directly teach the exercises, but the luck after the plunder can be shared with you."

"Oh?" Lin Wuhen became interested, "How to share?"

Bu Mingfeng smiled lightly, his tone sounded a little unclear: "Naturally it is like usual--"