2nd ARC Chapter 26: The villain is a rebellious stepson (1)

"...He is dead, can't you fulfill his last wish and let him do the funeral at home?"

"They just signed a certificate, and their Lu family didn't really want to recognize this'daughter-in-law', why should you rush to send someone home?!"

When Gu Xiyu woke up, his head was still dizzy, and the state of his soul also showed that he was stabilizing, and the feeling of wanting to retching was faintly rising again.

"The system automatic program No. W-XH3771 has been online in advance, and the data of this world is being loaded..."

After Gu Xiyu returned to the west from the previous world and goal, his soul was brought back to the central site. There he saw the main system again, which was a huge white light group surrounded by many servers and data lines floating in the air.

It may have been a long time since he saw it. He felt it was a little brighter than when he first saw it.

The communication between him and the main system is less than with the intelligent system. After confirming that there is no major problem with the data and the state of the soul, he said to it: "Go to the next world."

Then came to this place.

There is a pungent smell of disinfectant around.

It took a long time for Gu Xiyu to open his eyes, and was caught off guard from colliding with the sight of the little nurse who was packing things by the bed, and she let out an exclamation of shock.

The noise in the room stopped abruptly.

The little nurse was stunned for several seconds, and suddenly ran out screaming: "Doctor, the patient who was just declared dead in Room 301 is alive again--!!!"

Gu Xiyu turned his head and found that the one who was arguing in the room was a middle-aged man and a woman.

The woman wore a dirty floral short-sleeved shirt and trousers, and her curly mid-length hair was randomly tied with a tie, which looked a little messy.

Seeing him wake up, the woman was overjoyed and rushed to the bed: "Ayu, you, you are not dead?!"

"It's great, I scared my mother..." Gu Xiyu smelled the oily smoke mixed with sweat from the woman who hugged him. It smelled bad, but he didn't push the person away.

He opened his mouth to speak, but found that his mouth was so dry that he could only make a hoarse voice.

Suspected his mother in this world immediately poured him a glass of water, with concern in her eyes: "Don't worry, moisten your throat first."

"Good boy, next time you can discuss anything with your mother and stop doing stupid things, okay?"

Gu Xiyu touched his neck while drinking water, it hurt a bit, and there should be bruises on it.

On the other hand, the fat man with big ears and a small beard not only walked to the bed and snatched half of the water he had drunk, but also tore him out of the bed: "It's just right that you haven't died, and everything will be packed for you. Alright, get out of me to the Lu family!"

"Fortunately, I haven't told them about Xiyu, so that they don't think they can get the money back."

The woman's emotions finally broke out, her red eyes pushed him hard, and angrily said: "You sold our son to an old man for one hundred thousand yuan, do you still have a conscience?!"

"What's wrong with one hundred thousand yuan? Just your little stall, you may not have made this one hundred thousand yuan for decades!" The man's majesty was challenged, and he rolled up his sleeve and raised his hand to give the woman a slap.