3rd ARC Chapter 47: The villain is Admiral of the Empire (1)

"The system automatic program No. W-XH3771 has been online in advance, and the data of this world is being loaded...Loading failed"

"Re-downloading..."

Quiet, there is a dead silence around, and the voice from the main system's head is particularly clear.

"The boarder has been repaired, and the host's soul status is confirmed to be stable. 』

"The state of health is good. 』

Gu Xiyu regained consciousness amidst the various announcements of the system, and touched a pile of sand with a lightly grasped finger.

Looking around, it is a vast sandy plain, everything is monotonous gray-white, which is in great contrast with the deep starry sky above. He was wearing a dark blue close-fitting clothing, and most of the area was covered by a hard and smooth clothing similar to armor.

This body should have suffered a lot of injuries before he came over. There were several scratches on the clothes and the cuts were deep.

A small single-person space shuttle was parked a few meters away. The fuselage was severely damaged and a large part of the tail was disconnected.

The original body should have come out of this place. The obvious landing place is very strange. It is estimated that there was an accidental emergency landing. During the process, he was seriously injured and finally failed to survive.

"...Failed to load data. 』

"?" Since he woke up, he heard the system repeatedly loading data. This was the first time he had encountered such an abnormal situation.

"It is detected that the energy fluctuations in this world are too strong, which may affect the link between the central system and the intelligent system to a certain extent, and the data cannot be fully loaded. 』

The intelligent system has not yet been launched, but his communication with the main system is fairly smooth: "Meaning that I can still get at least part of the data?"

The main system did not answer him, but directly threw the available data in front of him.

"Welcome the host to the third mission world, this world is the background of the future interstellar. The target of the mission is Wen Yu, a high-level creature from a billion light-years away. The body has no concrete reality, and has the ability to transform into any creature that it wants to become.

The power of the human empire is gradually growing, including the area occupied by the galaxy is also expanding. As the territory opened up, they also came into contact with more cosmic species, most of which became their enemies. Species outside the region have purely regarded them as enemies that threaten them, some covet the human genes, and some have the same ideas as the human race, want to expand the domain of their own rule, and are unwilling to succumb to the human power.

Three years ago, a space portal suddenly appeared near the imperial realm, connecting this area with a place a billion light years away, causing species they had never encountered to break into their lives. Targeting those species is like their leader. In his eyes, the human race is just trying to keep the ants in their place, which aroused his great interest. With a playful mentality like cats and mice, he plans to destroy their defenses step by step, and then the imperial alliance of the human race will completely collapse and fall.

So the executor's task in this world is to prevent this from happening. The target's current risk value is 70 points, please refuel. 』

Hearing this, Gu Xiyu probably understood. Since it is said that the great demon king of this world has the ability to change, in order to accomplish his goal, he will definitely transform into an adult and sneak into the empire. Knowing what identity he became is the key to helping him perform the task. Perhaps it is precisely because of this that this part of the data is directly affected, and he has no way of knowing.