Chapter 87: The villain is the prince of an enemy country (22)

"If it weren't for your people to take care of Tianyunzhai, could they be rampant so far?!" Yu Chilan accused Yuchisheng, and it was naturally that Yuchisheng had colluded with the mountain bandits in Tianyunzhai in private.

Gu Xiyu only heard about this incident now. He thought it was a black material that Yu Chilan had found out in advance to defend Yu Chi Sheng.

The intelligent system learned of his thoughts and said: "Yi Chilan is a member of the court who values the power of the court. The most despised people in her life are those outsiders who live freely and have no rules, only relying on the soldiers and court spies he called. How could it be possible to easily catch Yu Chisheng's handle?"

When Gu Xiyu studied the system carefully, he quickly understood: "You mean, this news was also deliberately discovered by the mission goal by Yu Chilan?"

The intelligent system acquiesced to this answer, and just continued: "Neither of these two people are good people. They have been fighting for many years and have been grieving for a long time. Now at this critical juncture, they will definitely not let go of the opportunity to pull each other's back. Qiwei delayed to expose these things in person, and finally had to find a way to explain to the emperor how he found out the truth, and even attracted attention and caused a fishy. Letting these two dogs bite the dog is definitely the best choice."

Letting Yuchilan and Yuchicheng both lose in the fight is simply killing two birds with one stone, saving you from having to deal with one, and you have to defend the other one in the follow-up.

Gu Xiyu recovered what he realized, and said to the system unclearly: "Your world is really much more useful. You know what Wei Chiyan is doing or thinking. I like to work with you like this." Finally, he stopped operating in the underworld. .

After a brief silence, the intelligent system replied without any ups and downs: "Perhaps the more worlds I have to perform tasks, the better my functions will become."

Very satisfactory answer.

The two distinguished men outside had already quarreled completely ignoring the gazes of the people around them. Even Yu Chisheng, who was initially arrogant, had torn off his disguise, and his neck was red with anger. He argued with Yu Chilan: "Brother, I respect you as my elder brother. Tell you this claim, don't spit on people with undocumented and unfounded things!"

Yu Chisheng felt that his work was very secretive, and he did not leave as much evidence as Yu Chilan did, and he knew very well how Yu Chilan handled things. How could he find something easily? He felt that Yu Chilan had only received the wind at best, and now the dog jumped over the wall and wanted to drag him into the water.

He pretended to be calm, but Yu Chilan calmly clapped his hands and called the person who called him: "Have you heard? The Five Emperors said that he wanted evidence, so he didn't hurriedly show it to him!"

"I originally wanted to find a time to discuss with you in private to see if you can wake you up without making mistakes. But now that you are disregarding brotherhood, then I don't have to show you any more affection! Since you Being unkind to me, there is no brotherhood between you and me!"

Yu Chisheng did arrange things properly, but he took advantage of Tianyunzhai's name to seize many things from the court, especially those money and jewels that could not be sold immediately in a short period of time. In this way, he needs to carefully arrange to find a place to hide the ugly things. He will pay dividends to Tianyun Village, but it doesn't mean that he will choose to put everything in their stockade, so he arranges his hidden strongholds in several cities, and his trusted cronies are responsible for guarding them.