Chapter 34: The villain is a rebellious stepson (9)

Of course Lu Mingren felt that it was fine.

He didn't expect Gu Xiyu to be more sensible than he thought, and even willing to not take a penny: "...I'm sorry."

"Because of your dad's attitude before, when you first moved into the house, I was relatively cold towards you." Lu Mingren comes from a large family and has dealt with many people in both work and private activities. The first time I saw Gu Sichang, he saw that their family was willing to sell their children for 100,000 yuan, so he subconsciously regarded them as people who wanted to pit the property of the Lu family.

After Gu Xiyu was able to persuade Lu Ziqing to be obedient and obedient, he changed a lot. Now he has an extremely good impression of him. He even asked: "How did you do it so that Ziqing listened to you like that?"

Gu Xiyu drank the cold drink for a long time before asking Lu Mingren, "For so many years, do you know what he wants most?"

Lu Mingren was startled by his question, and then heard him continue to say: "I actually didn't do anything."

"I really want to say, maybe I just want to sit down and listen to him and give him the care he wants."

Lu Mingren was stunned for a long time after listening to it, but Gu Xiyu didn't bother him. The two were just immersed in their respective worlds.

The Civil Affairs Bureau in their city had a job on Saturday morning, so Gu Xiyu and Lu Mingren made an appointment to go there and take care of the matter that day. Lu Mingren originally wanted to give him some monetary compensation. After being rejected by him, the two of them negotiated and decided to exempt Gu Xiyu from living in Lu's house and food expenses in exchange for it.

Before Lu Mingren left, he transferred some money to him.

When he spoke, his eyes were a little dodgy: "I may have to stay in the company to handle work tonight. You... Ziqing liked to eat pan-fried buns when you were young. When you go back later, bring him a few more."

Gu Xiyu did not refuse this request: "Okay."

Lu Mingren was right. Lu Ziqing really liked it. When he came back to see the bun on the table, he filled his stomach before changing his clothes and washing his hands.

While eating, he didn't forget to ask: "Mother, did you bring this to me specially?"

Lu Ziqing seemed to be in a good mood. Gu Xiyu thought for a while and replied: "I brought it specially for you, but used the money your dad specially gave me. He said you like it, let me bring you more."

Lu Ziqing sat at the dining table, still chewing the food in his mouth bit by bit, and it took a long time before he responded: "Oh."

·

The original content posted on the confession wall at the beginning has been deleted, and it is the senior sister who leaked his personal information. It is said that because many people in the school see that Liu Sheng has a good relationship with the original body, and the two people's appearance is online again, they joke around and poke their CP. And the senior sister admired Liu Sheng to the point of being a little crazy. After taking this matter seriously, she has been observing the movement of the original body secretly, but she really found a little bit tricky by her research.

She thought that the original body was close to the water platform, and she might really be able to break Liu Sheng someday or actually get someone out of her hands, and she was always very jealous of him. After seeing the content on the confession wall, she guessed that the original body was probably just unrequited love, so she took this opportunity to deliberately destroy his reputation.