Chapter 92: The villain is the great demon of the cultivation world (3)

In Tiansu Immortal Gate, the largest and towering mountain top, the main hall is built on it, and the attached small buildings stretch all the way down. Not everyone can come up to the main hall on the top of the cloud. First of all, it must be an inner disciple, and secondly, a certain level of cultivation is achieved. If the strength is not strong enough, you can only walk under the mountainside and other small peaks on the edge.

When Gu Xiyu passed by, there weren't many people around him. It could be seen that his faces were very solemn or hesitant to speak.

But there was a very petite and lovely girl dressed in pink and rushed towards him with a worried face after he landed on the ground. Gu Xiyu didn't mind talking normally, but seeing that the other party was about to jump into his arms, he subconsciously stepped back and avoided, feeling a little uncertain.

Although I haven't met it yet, there is no guarantee whether the original body has a marriage contract with anyone.

Fortunately, the information in the system was quickly triggered: "Guo Yiyi, the little apprentice of your three brothers, has a very good impression of you, the uncle. However, the original body is very affectionate, has very little contact with her, and has not contacted her. What kind of special relationship develops, the love history is innocent. The original person is very popular in the original plot, and there are naturally many admirers. You can pay a little attention to control."

"Small warning from the system: If the executor likes it, he can also attack it, but please control it a little. This system does not support the behavior of horses and harems. It is recommended to be specific."

"..."

These few sentences are obviously the content sent out automatically by the data, because the intelligent system of this world will soon continue to speak.

"Heh, it's so popular."

A completely cynic attitude.

Gu Xiyu seems to be used to the system reset and will always reset to different personality settings, calmly responding: "Don't worry, I am not interested in anyone, you don't have to worry about it."

When the words fell, he only gently nodded towards Guo Yiyi, who was a short distance away from him, and then walked into the main hall.

In the spacious, deserted and elegant Liuli Temple, there were only a few people standing. One of them was a middle-aged man about forty years old, with a serious and majestic expression, and he should be Lin Wuhen, the supreme master of Tiansu Immortal Gate.

He has asked the system for information on the world's male and female leaders and main characters in advance these days. The heroine is Lin Wuhen's daughter, Lin Qianyue, a particularly unconstrained, cheerful and mischievous girl. The male protagonist shouldn't show up at this moment, and he should pass the trial of Tiansu Immortal Sect in the near future, and directly worship the entrance as an inner disciple.

It is said that the male protagonist will also major in the ruthless Dao in the future, and Tiansu Immortal Gate, as the top sect in the cultivation world, has the best resources to practice this Dao, and it is indeed a good choice. In particular, the male protagonist is a good seed with extraordinary talents. If cultivated properly, he will surely become the hope of annihilating the great demon. It is precisely because of this that Bu Tianhan has been madly targeting the male protagonist, and according to the calculation of the system, Bu Tianhan, who was reborn by the original fragment of the Great Demon King, has a high probability of killing him before the male protagonist grows up. They need to be dealt with by these task performers.

These are all later events. Today, Lin Wuhen calmly called him here, probably because he couldn't get rid of the mission goal.

The other elders in the sect, 'his' seniors were all present, with expressions that seemed to be worried for him but helpless.