Chapter 111: Return to the original world (Part 1)

"The mental state of prisoner No. 3771 has returned to normal, and his energy is stabilized and suppressed."

There were strange beeps all around, and the frequency of the sound was very regular, as if it were coming from some kind of instrument. However, compared with the sharp sound of the heartbeat monitor in the hospital, what came from this place was mechanical indifference and ruthlessness. It was simply a data broadcaster with no emotions.

The man sitting in the corner struggling to open his eyes and found himself sitting in a square and familiar space. Except for a prison-like gate that can see people and scenery walking outside, other places are smooth and cold walls, the same material and color as the slightly bright white floor.

Anyone who looks at it will recognize it as a prison at first glance.

There is a square-shaped thing on the left side of the gate, which should be a console that is responsible for monitoring various data and switches in the prison.

Standing in front of the console was a gentle man with a white coat and rimless glasses hanging from the bridge of his nose. Hearing the noise coming from the prison, he just raised his eyes and looked at him, and then continued to work on things.

Not knowing what the other party had adjusted, he felt that the air in the prison seemed to suddenly become a little different, which made him feel a lot more comfortable.

where is this place? Why is he locked up here?

...Who is he?

The thoughts in his mind were as white as the glimmer on the floor, so empty that he felt very uneasy for a moment. Nothing was under his control, and the unknown made him so terrified that he couldn't even remember his name.

An unhurried footstep approached from far to near in the direction of his cell door. It sounded like the crisp sound of leather boots stepping on the smooth and hard floor, echoing in the silent space.

The gentle man in front of the console immediately stopped his work, turned sideways to the other side of the corridor-where he could not see, and saluted seriously: "Admiral Gu."

Immediately afterwards, a man wearing a dark blue embroidered military uniform with silver edges stepped into his sight. The man is very tall, the silver-white belt hooks his tight waist, and those eyes that are hidden by a few strands of broken black hair casually look at him through the gap in the prison door.

His eyes are very special, one of them is very beautiful dark blue, the other is lifeless gray.

He dusted the hat in his hand, and after putting it on his head, he raised his chin slightly and said to him, "Wen Xinghan, I am sick again." With a slightly lazy tone, the ending of his words was prolonged a bit. .

The other party was meticulously dressed, with the collar high around his neck, even the light smile in his eyes seemed so cold and abstinent.

Wen Xinghan, it turns out he was called by this name. But why would he not remember? Who is this man? Why does his heart feel so uncomfortable when I see him?

Wen Xinghan stood up from the floor in astonishment. Although he was a prisoner, he didn't have any shackles on his hands and feet. The waterfall-like ink hair fell behind him with the motion of his getting up, setting off his prisoner-like clothing more white.

Compared to his stunnedness, the other party glanced at him as usual, then looked sideways at the console on the side: "This time the recovery time is a few minutes shorter than the previous one, it's not..."

Before the words were over, the blue admiral's wrist was suddenly stretched out and held tightly by the prisoner.

There were some red bloodshot eyes in Wen Xinghan's eyes: "Who are you? Why are you shutting me up here?"