Chapter 52: The villain is Admiral of the Empire (6)

Gu Xiyu actually didn't understand why Wen Yu's dangerous value suddenly dropped.

He temporarily believes that it may be because Wen Yu found that others were still in the palace and did not escape. Isn't that all the people who want to control?

However, after seeing Wen Yu appear, Xie Mingan's doubts in his eyes gradually became clear, and his tone was not very enthusiastic and said hello: "Admiral Caesar."

Xie Mingan thought Wen Yu brought him here.

To some extent, this explanation is correct, that is, the identity of his follower may be different from what Xie Mingan thought.

Wen Yu's eyes were tightly locked on Gu Xiyu, and there was no answer.

The thing the blond boy wears on his neck is exactly the same as the restrictor he put on his tiger and rabbit. What's more absurd is that the signal on the ring is the one tracked by his communicator. The ring cannot be removed without his manipulation, so it can basically rule out the possibility that this thing was worn by his tiger and rabbit to this boy.

So, this boy with the same eye color as his tiger hare is his tiger hare?

Wen Yu is a very rigid person, just like wine glasses can only be used to hold wine, pet rings can naturally only be worn on pets, these things will not have other uses for him.

And this idea seems to be broken by the boy in front of him today.

The handsome and unreliable boy with a clean temperament, the metal ring controlled by him is wrapped around his beautifully-lined neck, giving him a weird and pathological sense of satisfaction. He seemed to be able to feel the pulsation under the metal ring personally, strong and fragile, the most deadly weakness.

He narrowed his eyes slightly.

I never thought that this thing would look so good on a human body.

Wen Yu recognized this face, and the guards came to his house that day and informed him that there was a "fiancee". In the tablet handed him was the picture of the boy.

No matter it is the photo or the image of the tiger and rabbit, there is no feeling of staring at this person at this moment. It's not what people usually say is love at first sight at first sight, but inexplicable feeling of reunion after a long absence.

Wen Yu was surprised. His ability gave him a memory that surpassed most species, including how he was born. He remembered clearly, so he was pretty sure that in these long lonely years, this boy had never appeared in his past. In life.

The familiar feeling from the depths of the soul is real.

"After the accident in the testing hall, where did you hide?" Wen Yu was still thinking about it, and Xie Mingan on the other side had already begun to reminisce with Gu Xiyu.

Gu Xiyu subconsciously looked in Wen Yu's direction.

The latter quickly received his gaze and raised his eyes lightly.

Just when he thought that Wen Yu would not help him solve the difficulties, the admiral walked to him and grabbed his waist, and slightly took the person to his arms: "After your people came to inform me, I will be there without worry. I went around the place of the incident and picked up the person back."

Perhaps because Wen Yu's attitude was too natural, Xie Mingan didn't have the slightest suspicion, and he also acquiesced that he would be here today, and he was going to accompany Wen Yu as a "fiancee".

Gu Xiyu followed Wen Yu's words and said, "Thank you Lieutenant General for your concern."

Xie Mingan frowned, "No, I'm just worried that if you have another identity, and you let you slip into the main city without monitoring it, it will cause trouble."