Chapter 18: The villain is the scheming boss (18)

Lan Yue's words are a bit too informative.

First of all, the relationship between him and Ji Zixuan or the Ji Group is not very friendly, and it has reached the point where it needs to kidnap people and make trouble.

Secondly, he was not as friendly to Ji Chen as he actually showed. The original body in Liyang Group is not just a simple white-collar worker. In private, they have secretly cooperated and agreed with their president on Ji Chen or Fengming Group, but they suddenly chose to withdraw midway for some reason.

As for the last sentence, he couldn't tell whether it was Lan Yue's casual ridicule, or there was something tricky between the original body and him.

"You sent people who wanted to kill me and set fire to my house?" Gu Xiyu did not answer Lan Yue's question.

Lan Yue shook his shoulders, staring at him with cold smile eyes and said: "Xi Yu, you know my request is very simple, I just want to get back what you stole from me."

Said, it should be the U disk.

Gu Xiyu asked back: "Return the things to you, and then you will kill me who already knows your secret?"

Lan Yue squinted his eyes: "When you betray the company and betray me, you should expect such consequences?"

Gu Xiyu knew it well: "So including my father's company, it was also your secretive hand."

Some automatic programs set by the system were triggered suddenly, and things related to the original body and Lan Yue jumped out of the panel.

"The more Lan is a very beautiful person, he eats all men and women, and he kicks after eating. The original cannon fodder looks outstanding, the more Lan accidentally caught a glimpse of the photo on his resume, and he made an exception to enter the company.

Compared with others, his original work ability is somewhat lacking, so he will work overtime until late at night to complete the work that was explained on the day, giving Lan, who is also busy in the company until the evening, the closer he is. Fu Nian only liked Fu Nian in the body and mind, but due to Lan Yue's pressure as his boss and cowardly character, he could only try to pull with Lan Yue to prevent him from succeeding.

After going back and forth, Lan Yue would later hand over some work to him so that he could help him handle things well during overtime work. When the original body came to his office to deliver him the documents, he accidentally discovered his plan to deal with Ji Chen and Fengming secretly, and his cooperation also included Fu's family where Fu Nian was located. In order not to become the target of the original body, coupled with the fondness of Fu Nian, he chose to stand on the same line as Lan Yue, occasionally using his father's company to help Lan Yue get some convenience.

Until one day, the original body accidentally discovered that the cunning Lan Yue was not only planning to deal with Ji Chen, even Fu Nian, who was cooperating with him, was actually part of his plan. Yuan Shi was worried that Fu Nian would be harmed because of this, so he falsely compromised with Lan Yue, and drugged him while he relaxed his vigilance, causing him to fall into a coma. Lan Yue didn't expect that the little beauty who usually looked very timid and obedient to himself, and always grateful for his support, would count on herself and accidentally said.

The original body used this opportunity to steal the evidence, plans, and materials in Lan Yue's hands, and deleted all the originals and fled from the company. He wanted to give the things to Fu Nian, but Fu Nian spent many years abroad, and after waking up, Lan Yue was looking for him overwhelmingly, and he couldn't leave at all. In the end, before handing over the things to Fu Nian, Lan Yue's people found out the murder. "