Chapter 101:

On the way Gu Xiyu was searching for the stone tower, he didn't know that the object of his worries, Bu Tianhan, had returned to his original adult appearance after landing.

Bu Tianhan thought it was the illusion that affected his illusion in the process of shuttle, until he tried to change back to the youthful appearance before reuniting with Gu Xiyu but failed, he realized that it was not the illusion that was cracked by external forces, but something contained in this secret realm. This kind of power limits his spells.

He looked down at the palm of his hand, and a slender braid on his forehead slid down to his chest along with a few strands of hair. The golden silk embroidery pattern on the placket was faintly luminous, and soon it was printed again. The fiery red Huaguang is the same color as the blood red on his eyes.

It was the magic power condensed in Bu Tianhan's palm. The nearly overflowing spiritual power jumped on his palm as he wanted. After being thrown away by him, it fell in the center of a pond not far away, directly exploding the stone carving in the shape of the mackerel on it. .

The spiritual power can still be used, and can even be used as usual, at least without worrying about the danger of being attacked and unable to fight back.

Even so, Bu Tianhan still felt a little uncomfortable, mainly because this secret realm gave him some unspeakable feelings. Obviously it looks as beautiful as a fairyland, and there is no big danger, but he faintly perceives something under this appearance. It was very similar to the power running in his body, and was familiar...devil energy.

Could this secret realm be left behind by the Demon Dao from a long time ago? Was it an unexpected accident or a trap?

He even felt that the thing was very powerful, so powerful that the evil spirit in his body was a little unbearable surging, eagerly trying to lead him over. Although I haven't seen it yet, it is a great temptation for a Demon Cultivator who is hungry for power and wants to become stronger.

Bu Tianhan didn't plan to let it go.

He raised his head and glanced toward the south. As long as he crossed the forest, there was an important opportunity waiting for him in the deeper part of the valley. Maybe as long as he got it, he would be able to report all the ugliness at the beginning, and trample the continent under his feet by humiliating and calculating the people who killed him.

This time, even Gu Xiyu...can't stop him!

He was planning to go to that destination before he was discovered by others, but before he could take a step, a blade-like attack suddenly struck from the dark. He leaned a little to avoid the vital point, and the attack that could not be directly stopped by him brushed his right arm, leaving a deep scar on it.

Bu Tianhan cast his eyes down and glanced at the wound on his hand, smiling instead of anger.

·

'boom--'

Gu Xiyu, who had reached a fork in the road, was about to feel the position of the Great Demon in peace, when a fight suddenly sounded not far away. Before he took the initiative to go over to find out, he saw two quite familiar figures rushing from the other end of the grass slope, and seeing him was as happy as seeing a savior.

Gu Xiyu glanced across the bloodstains on the clothes of Lu Cheng and Lin Qianyue in embarrassment, and then peeked behind them. When he didn't see the person he wanted to see, he sank and asked, "What's the matter?"

Lu Cheng sighed. Before speaking, he inadvertently saw Lin Qianyue who was also nervous and flushed with cheeks. He probably felt that his appearance was too unstable, so he tried to organize himself and pretended to explain calmly: "Master, I just happened to meet Junior Sister Lin and a few fellow disciples on the way to find you and Junior Disciples. They..."