Chapter 33: The villain is a rebellious stepson (8)

Gu Xiyu and Lu Ziqing finally moved the last batch of things to Xie Chunhua's new home. When he looked back to check Lu Ziqing's condition, he was squatting in the corner of the living room, helping to sort out the heavy objects that needed to be brought into the kitchen.

He sighed silently.

Obviously, he has tried his best to comfort the big devil, but he seems to be in a bad mood.

The mind of adolescent children is really hard to understand.

"Thanks for the two of you. Auntie made some home-cooked dishes. If Ziqing doesn't mind, stay and eat together." Today is the day when Gu Xiyu has traveled through and saw the most smiles on Xie Chunhua's face.

Lu Ziqing is a rebellious teenager at home and at school, but in front of Xie Chunhua, he behaves very polite and sensible: "Then I must try to eat two more bowls of rice today."

On the first day of the move, Gu Xiyu did not want Xie Chunhua to be responsible for all the things in order. It just so happens that tomorrow is Sunday, Gu Xiyu said to Lu Ziqing: "I want to stay with my mother to clean up, you go back first, you have worked hard today."

Lu Ziqing asked gloomily, "Mother, are you ready to kick away after using people?"

Gu Xiyu subconsciously replied: "So I said at the beginning that I didn't want to trouble you."

"I understand, I voluntarily posted it and said I wanted to help." The more Lu Ziqing said, the more humble his tone was, and Gu Xiyu was inexplicably guilt on his back.

"...Now there are only two rooms that can sleep people. If you stay, you might have to sleep on the sofa. And you didn't bring a change of clothes. It would be more comfortable to go home and rest."

Gu Xiyu's words happened to be heard by Xie Chunhua, who was passing by: "There is a double bed in the bedroom. Wouldn't it be okay for you to let Ziqing sleep with you? Anyway, you two are not very big, enough to sleep."

"I remember you cleaned up a lot of clothes from home. Just borrow someone from Ziqing to wear them." Xie Chunhua said, and looked outside. "It's all so dark this day. How tired it would be to let Ziqing drive back alone. , It might rain later."

Gu Xiyu looked out, the sky full of stars was blinking at him, and there was not even a cloud around the moon.

Lu Ziqing was very shrewd and went over him and said to Xie Chunhua, "Thank you, Auntie."

"..."Fine.

Xie Chunhua moved quickly and immediately took out Gu Xiyu's clothes, with a small bag of unopened things on it.

"These are the underwear I bought for Ayu before. I accidentally bought them too big, so they are all new and I haven't worn them."

Gu Xiyu: "?"

Lu Ziqing smiled with eyes curled up: "That's it."

Gu Xiyu: "..."

Anyway.

At 12 midnight, Gu Xiyu rushed Xie Chunhua, who couldn't hold back the yawning violently, to bed, and took the tool man Lu Ziqing who had stayed voluntarily to tidy up the remaining large objects before going to take a bath with him to prepare to rest.

Outside the house, the heavy rain suddenly started to crash.

Xie Chunhua's prediction was surprisingly accurate.

Gu Xiyu was sitting on the bed and playing with her mobile phone. Lu Ziqing, who came out of the bathroom with moisture, glanced at him, and said with a strange yin and yang: "Although these underwear|pants are a bit too big for my mother, they are still a bit small for me. Up."