Chapter 61: The villain is Admiral of the Empire (15)

To solve this problem manually, Commander Gu has changed from ignorance to a veteran driver. He has become accustomed to countless days and nights being asked by the Great Demon for help.

Therefore, after a few seconds of hesitation, he responded to Wen Yu's inquiry in the most direct and hands-on manner.

Although Wen Yu didn't say it, Gu Xiyu could still feel the excitement that he suppressed in his heart. The main manifestation is that just as he touched him, he noticed that Wen Yu's body suddenly tightened, and then he felt a sticky touch in his palm.

He was blank for a moment.

...It seems that the great devil of this world is not good?

Wen Yu didn't feel embarrassed, his tone sounded very annoying, and he said politely: "Sorry, when I think that that person is you, my body can't control it."

Gu Xiyu was silent, watching the hazard value of the panel staggering from 48 to 45.

He didn't lie.

In the face of such a sincere and lovely big devil, the psychological construction he has just completed this time seems to have a faint harbinger of collapse.

Wen Yu turned around and fiddled with it for a long time and couldn't find the tissues. He turned his head again, his eyes became familiar with the dim and clear facial contours, earnestly: "I see the actors in those films will eventually swallow them, otherwise you... "

Gu Xiyu looked terrified and almost kicked the person out of bed-the admiral's bed was still a bit bigger, with plenty of buffer space.

It's not that he hasn't eaten Ji Chen and Lu Ziqing, but it's the first time that Wen Yu has been so bluntly offended. But the latter obviously didn't think there was anything wrong with his request, and he was even puzzled: "No? If it's yours, I would be happy to swallow-"

Gu Xiyu couldn't help but raised another clean hand to cover his mouth, gritted his teeth coldly and said, "Stop talking."

Finally, he got up and went to lie down in the bathroom to clean the handles. When he came back, he saw that Wen Yu was refreshed, and he said to him very seriously and combatively: "Do it again, it will definitely not be so fast this time."

"..." Gu Xiyu was so tempered by Wen Yu that he silently agreed.

This promise is a bit regretful. He thought that the great devil of this world was a persona of an innocent villain, and he thought that no matter how long it was, it would not be the two fragments of the past.

Facts proved that he still underestimated the abilities of the Great Demon King in all aspects.

She didn't act like a baby, but she made people comfortable. Tonight, she finally regained the danger value of -8, reducing the danger value to 40 points. Because of this drop, Wen Yu looked much more peaceful when he got up the next day. He would touch his head and smile softly to him and say good morning, even if he talked to Lu Feng during dinner, there was nothing. What opinions.

After the meal, Gu Xiyu, who wanted to maintain his human form and could only stay in the room, opened the tablet, and the world was chanting the news of the triumphant return of 'Admiral Caesar'. The admiral himself was continuing various meetings in the study. Gu Xiyu glanced at the reports of major social media, silently twitched the corners of his mouth, and smiled slightly.

The Zerg matter was resolved, but after this trip, the United Front Center was directly under Wen Yu's control. He will immediately have the supreme power of the United Front, and the ultimate defense wit and control of the empire are all in it, including the military's high-level secrets.