Chapter 42: The villain is a rebellious stepson (17)

Gu Xiyu almost forgot that the system of New World has been reset, and there is no previous information in the database.

He explained: "The mission goal of the previous world."

The system didn't stop because of his answer, and asked again: "You and that mission target...have had such a relationship?"

He was asked dumbfounded: "What's the relationship?"

The system was silent for a moment, and said, "The same relationship as Lu Ziqing."

Gu Xiyu thought about it for a while, then hesitated: "No."

He did not serve as a guardian for Ji Chen. To say that the relationship was skipped to become the legal husband at the time. He just answered systematic questions based on the overall situation.

The teenager in the kitchen finally got the action, helping Aunt Zhang to bring breakfast and cutlery to the table.

"Really? I think your relationship with him seems pretty good."

Listening to the sound of the system, he smiled as he walked to the kitchen: "It's not bad."

He stretched out his hand to take what was in Lu Ziqing's hand, but he didn't expect the other party to escape, and walked past him to the kitchen with a light snort.

...? What kind of temper is this kid early in the morning?

"When this world is over, you will have new mission goals?" The system seems to have a lot of questions today. Since he is an important partner, he doesn't mind replying a few more words, "Yes."

It will not end until the great devil's primordial shards are settled down.

"Then what kind of situation, you don't need to continue the task?"

Gu Xiyu stopped at the table.

He was a little puzzled: "Why do you ask me such a question?" It is an intelligent system sent by the Administration to assist him in completing the mission. Isn't it something deeply recorded in its code?

The system answered very quickly: "I just think it seems very hard to hear you say that."

It was the first time that Gu Xiyu heard someone say this to him. Strictly speaking, the other party was not an individual.

"No, the goal is interesting." He commented sincerely, "Unless I can't complete the small world mission and make a mistake, and I am sent to accept punishment, otherwise I should stick to it until the end of the mission."

"...Is the punishment severe?"

"I don't know, I haven't been there. I have seen colleagues who have passed there and never came back."

After this sentence, the system did not speak to him for a while.

The 'system' is somewhat autistic.

Hearing the name of another man from Gu Xiyu's mouth, Lu Ziqing was shocked and unhappy, and even full of jealousy that would erupt at any time. He wants more than his whole life, he wants Gu Xiyu to be by his side forever. If he is destined to only have a lifetime, I more selfishly hope that Gu Xiyu is the only one in his life.

It turns out that before him, he also had another man who got along well, his name was Ji Chen.

Lu Ziqing now wished to rush over and kill this guy.

And Gu Xiyu also said that there will be new mission worlds in the future. He wanted his mission to end directly here, but...

He couldn't bear to be severely punished.