Chapter 57: The villain is Admiral of the Empire (11)

Gu Xiyu almost couldn't come out of the words "sister-in-law", with a slightly cracked expression, trying to adjust his mood and Wen Ruo said, "Just call me Gu Xiyu."

Wen Ruo's expression seemed a little disappointed: "Well, it seems that my brother is not good enough, he didn't completely get people out of his hands."

Gu Xiyu: "..."

The four of them stayed on this small planet for several days and lived a life of idle clouds and wild cranes in this new technological era.

Lu Feng was also a member of the alien race in the past, probably because of the gentle influence and the discovery that the empire was doing things privately, now he is less repulsive to the alien race. On the contrary, Xie Mingan's unwillingness is more obvious, and he should be monitored if he doesn't sleep much. He is even more wary of Wen Ruo. He can quarrel with each other and even fight.

After arguing, the relationship has eased a bit.

"I went out to beat this meat in the morning. It has just been roasted. You can try it."

"His Royal Highness should check it first to save the food from being poisoned."

"Xie Mingan, do you want to fight again?"

Gu Xiyu was preparing hot dishes next to him, and heard Wen Ruo and Xie Mingan sitting around the stone table starting to quarrel again. Lu Feng sat between them, his eyes in a trance, as if lost in thought.

It wasn't until Wen Ruo and Xie Mingan went out to have an appointment again before he brought the hot vegetables to the table and asked, "You look worried."

Lu Feng paused, pinching his eyebrows and replied: "I am worried about the situation with the main star."

In order to prevent being found by Lu Yan and his people, Lu Feng lost the communicator when he was attacked. A while ago, he got an instrument that could send signals to people in a small town far away in this place. Xie Mingan sent a notice to get in touch with him again.

"The plan to close the transition point was proposed by me. The power of the alien race is much stronger than the current humans. There is absolutely no chance of winning a head-on." He said that he suddenly looked at him, his eyes a little complicated for some reason.

After a while, Gu Xiyu heard him say: "I was dealing with this matter before the attack."

"I have seen your father." Lu Feng looked at him with a heavy tone.

With just one sentence, Gu Xiyu probably understood everything, and finally knew why Lu Feng could easily accept his appearance. Otherwise, according to his status as the prince, he would only believe in Wen Ruo, and he would still have to be very vigilant towards other alien races.

He pursed his mouth and said in a low voice: "Then you should have known from his mouth the way to close the jump point."

Lu Feng didn't reply, so it was acquiescence.

His reaction was rather calm, and he spoke to Lu Feng in a deliberate tone: "This is the purpose of my trip. Orcs also don't like unnecessary struggles. We agreed that closing the transition point is the best choice. However, before I help you close the transition point, I still have one thing to accomplish."

Lu Feng was silent for a while, and asked: "You have seen what happened in the palace. There is not much time left for mankind. Can you-can you give me a rough time limit?"

Gu Xiyu glanced at the panel.

"Half a year."

Lu Feng frowned, and he said before he spoke: "I will try my best to ensure that the empire will not suffer a devastating disaster in the past six months. If my estimated time is wrong, I will also be willing to cooperate. Help you complete this plan in advance."