Chapter 49: The villain is Admiral of the Empire (3)

Caesar didn't expose the incident, and after returning the tablet, he said: "If you find someone, you will send it directly to my house."

"Ok."

The visiting soldiers left after the report. Gu Xiyu watched the silver-white figure disappear at the corner of the mansion without hesitation, and flung his tail calmly in his eyes.

He can't think about it.

This admiral is very good-looking, but too dangerous. It was a kind of coercion that came out of his bones. He couldn't predict the extent of the opponent's ability, feeling that he would be killed if he was not careful.

But he was entangled again.

Admiral, with a high position and authority, would frequently enter and leave the palace for official duties, and he could even grasp the military power of the empire. If he were the big devil, Caesar would definitely be one of the characters he considered replacing.

Therefore, Gu Xiyu could only dispel the decision to leave the general's mansion, and sneaked into the house while the uncle of the vegetable and fruit transporter and the guard named Mark were inspecting the food in the car.

He just came in to confirm, if it wasn't the big devil, he would leave.

"The people in the general's mansion are too lax." Gu Xiyu said to the system.

His infiltration operation cannot be regarded as careful and perfect. No matter how careful the patrols and guards in the mansion are, he will be discovered soon. But he dived all the way to the house, and met no one on the way. He hid on the eaves of the high place, underneath, from time to time, neatly dressed servants passed by, chatting and laughing, and no one noticed his existence.

"Really?" The system returned two words slowly.

Gu Xiyu commented: "Under this kind of world background, the more high-level people live, the more you should be careful. Trees attract the wind, and they can easily become the focus of attention of aliens. The heavy protection of Xie Mingan's aircraft can be broken, and there is no guarantee that the main city will be restored. There are fish that slip through the net like me. If they are allowed to sneak into the admiral's mansion, it should cause serious problems."

"Perhaps because they have confidence in the surrounding protection, the insiders can be so relaxed."

On the promenade with the burgundy carpet underneath, a few more girls happened to pass by. One of them was still wearing a small everyday dress and holding a black and white maid outfit in his hand.

Gu Xiyu heard her curiously asking: "I thought there would be many guards in the general's house, but I didn't expect the house to be more deserted than I thought."

The older woman with curly hair beside her smiled and said, "Because the admiral's mansion is a safer place than the palace, and it's enough to have the admiral alone. It is said that he has a strong ability to perceive foreign races. Something bad sneaks in, even if it's only the size of an ant, he can find it."

After listening, Gu Xiyu shook his little paw and said in his heart: "He didn't even notice me coming in."

The intelligent system seemed to laugh lightly before agreeing: "You are right, his management needs to be strengthened."

Gu Xiyu followed Caesar all the way, and returned to the bedroom with him through the pipe on the roof.

Caesar's bedroom was spacious and luxurious, and the bed alone was enough to accommodate four or five adults. There is also a shelf the size of an ordinary wardrobe in the corner. Instead of books, there are pieces of things packed in transparent shells, which look like magnets. There are a few sofas and a round orange crystal table near the window. There is a tall and thin vase on the table with a few beautiful red roses in it.