Chapter 21: The villain is the scheming boss (21)

F0514N.

Gu Xiyu tried several different combinations on Fu Nian's birthday, and finally successfully unlocked the folder after knocking down this set of passwords. Inside is full of documents, all named with abbreviations and numbers.

He stared at the full screen of documents for a few seconds, then clicked on one that began with 'FM', and various data sheets immediately jumped into his sight. That is the flow meter of all branches and industries under Fengming, and the quarterly earnings and market analysis of the branches in the past two years.

He clicked on several other documents marked with the same letter and found that there were detailed information about all Fengming's products and companies, including some development plans, development projects, and new products that have not yet been made public in the coming year... They are all private information that only a few people can know.

Even Ji Chen has a record of what he has done in the market over the past few years, or what he has done with legitimate or relatively insidious means. Not only Fengming, but also Jishi Group, Liyang Group, LS Company operated by Leijia, Tianhai, Fujia... more or less have relevant data and dark history that cannot be disclosed to the outside world.

Gu Xiyu was dumbfounded. As long as any company mentioned in the USB flash drive can obtain this information, their current stalemate relationship may change.

It's no wonder that Lan Yue does not hesitate to kill others, and has to get these things in his hands.

With the background of the original body and the Liyang Group, even if he has the strength, he may not be able to find so much information. Except for the cultivation world of 1385, other worlds should have been mission performers before. The timeline they crossed is different. Could this USB flash drive be left behind by a mission performer who is ahead of his timeline?

Gu Xiyu's gaze swept over the names of those companies one by one, and then flipped through them one by one.

The more he looked, the more he realized how lonely Ji Chen's company seemed under the pressure of a giant mountain. Although these companies are all pawns in the Blue Yue chess game, they can be discarded after being used by him, but at least they have a very unified attitude in dealing with Fengming.

Ji Chen was originally positioned as a villain in this small world. It would never be possible for him to be innocent and clean if he had been rolling in the mall for so long. Fengming has always been the target of other people's painstaking efforts to suppress since its inception. If the methods used in the early struggle were not ruthless, it would have been completely suppressed.

Looking back seriously, it is actually the hands of those people. Fengming is just fighting back, but those who just want to join in the fun will not care how difficult you are, wrong is wrong, and will only be strongly condemned in the end.

He dragged the mouse and clicked on the report of Fu Jia Enterprise.

As a family of Chinese descent who have had difficulty in developing abroad, there is also a lot of black history that was concealed by Grandpa Fu Nian when he ran the company in the early stage. This may be the handle that Lan Yue later intended to use to threaten Fu Nian in exchange for benefits.

On the surface, Fu Nian and Ji Chen have no hatred, and he shouldn't participate in or even lead part of Lan Yue's plan.

Gu Xiyu thought, and opened the browser that was narrowed down to the bottom. The first page was a report about Fu Jia.

Fu Nian's grandfather, Fu Xuan, passed away in a car accident three years ago. At that time, the case was closed due to a brake failure. But this accident was placed on a big man like the Fu family, and it was a bit tricky to think about it.