Chapter 91: The villain is the great demon of the cultivation world (2)

Bu Tianhan spent some time in the demon and submerged cultivation, and after leaving the customs for a long time in the cultivation world, he slaughtered the Quartet, seeing how evil and extreme the killing technique came. Especially those who had hurt him before, he didn't let go of them, nor was he anxious to take their dog's life, just like that slowly, threatening them and making trouble for them like a puppies.

Those people now face fear when they see him, and now he has reached a frightening place.

For him, most people are ants that can be played with in their palms. But I don't know when it started, but a few of the people in that group became exceptions.

No different from other people in the realm of cultivation, these people also tried everything possible to deal with him, to prevent all of his things and plans, and they couldn't wait to destroy his foundation. However, their strength does not allow them, and they are still objects that he can play with at will. It's just that those people are a little more lucky. Whenever they are about to die, there is always something mysterious, and it may even be a force that transcends the world to take them away.

Bu Tianhan is different from the others. What he sacrifices is not only the Yuan Dan of sacrifices, but even the Yuan Shen can not let it go as long as he wants to. This is why he can clearly know that although those people were killed by him, they did not completely die.

Someone took their soul, and they were able to completely remove their soul from this world.

That was the first time Bu Tianhan saw the so-called 'Great Way', and deeply realized that there might be a bigger world outside of the world. He originally thought it was what predecessors often said, the upper realm after the ascension, but he faintly felt that it was not the case.

Later, this happened several times, and every once in a while there would be people who were overpowered, behaving strangely, but have a unified goal-to prevent him from furthering his practice. Every time, before he was about to kill people or arrest their souls, someone rescued them.

Slowly, as his cultivation base grew, he began to hear those people's conversations in a special way before they died. So not only did he squeeze them, he also used them as bait to seduce those who came to the rescue behind him. He wanted to kill them all at once, and didn't rush to kill after he caught them, he just wanted to find a way out of this world through them.

In the end, he still failed to keep them behind. Every time he stepped on the door, someone named Gu Xiyu would come to rescue everyone together.

Why does he know this name?

He heard it from their conversations calling for help.

This person named Gu Xiyu is indeed a little more interesting than those people, so he had to start from the very beginning, wanting to keep them, and gradually changing to trying his best to make that person fail once. He knew that this person named Gu Xiyu might be more valuable than those whose names he couldn't even remember.

It has been many years since he heard the name for the last time, and for a long time he didn't know the specific number.

With this name alone, even if he was wiped out, he would never forget it.

Since these three words disappeared in his life, he had never seen those weird people who also wanted to stop him. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? He thought they had given up, or maybe they were tired of him.