Chapter 88: The villain is the prince of an enemy country (23)

The investigation of Yuchilan and Yuchisheng was immediately launched that night. After all, the emperor had spoken, and no one dared to neglect it.

The secrets of the two of them were actually about to be revealed by Wei Yan. As long as he gave a little introduction, the people of the court could follow the vine and dig out all the deeds they had done secretly. He has been running around in and out of the palace over the years is not for nothing, things have been slowly gathered up long ago, waiting for the right time.

As for Yu Chilan's evidence of collaborating with the enemy, God really helped him. The former owner of Luohe Village died suddenly, and many things had not had time to explain, and there was no evidence that Yu Chilan had secretly left to his cronies as Yu Chilan had expected. After Wei Chiyan took over Luohe Village for him, he didn't know it. Later, he found out the identity of Chen Wei, pondered the other side's lurking purpose, and speculated that he might have come for something important.

Although the former village owner didn't explain to him, if you think about it carefully, you can find clues from his previous words. In the past half a month or so, in addition to arranging for Yu Chilan and Yu Chi Sheng to fight each other, he also deliberately returned to the stronghold of Luohe Village's predecessor, and found an outsider according to the clues left by the former owner in the memory. Unknowing cellar.

There is a small dark room deep in the cellar, which contains these things. Even if he didn't have this batch of evidence, he still had a way to cheat Yu Chilan, but with these things, things became easier. After searching for these things, he stopped Chen Wei, who was worried that his identity had been exposed, and sneaked out of Luohe Village and tried to go back to report the situation with Yu Chilan.

He was suspicious of him as early as when Gu Xiyu was still in the stockade. Later, he took Gu Xiyu to go out to work. On the face of it, he handed over all the affairs to Chen Wei to continue to deal with it. Watch his movements. Therefore, he has a clear picture of Chen Wei's route and news after leaving the stockade.

Wei Chiyan himself carried the pride of a nobleman, and his temperament was uncertain. He hated Chen Wei, a liar and traitor. What's more, the fire in the West Chamber was really set by Chen Wei to find a chance to abduct Gu Xiyu. He was working for Yu Chilan in private. After Wei Chiyan was disappointed, he was furious and mercilessly killed people. .

Mainly this time, Yu Chilan reached out to Gu Xiyu, so not only Chen Wei, but anyone he could catch and who was related to Yu Chilan, he never let go, and used them to continuously put pressure on Yu Chilan. Knowing that Yuchilan would soon send people to Luohezhai to target the residents there, Yuchiyan had already made a way out and asked Liu Ping and the others to move the people to the new base in advance.

Since ancient times, the cunning rabbit has three caves, like the mountain bandits who mingled in the rivers and lakes. He must always be able to be attacked by the enemy. He has already started arranging a way out in the early years.

As a result, Yu Chilan finally rushed to the air.

The investigation progressed rapidly, and the people at Dali Temple quickly found all the evidence that could clearly correct the crimes of the two of them. It is said that after the old emperor got those things, he locked himself in the imperial study room for a whole day without seeing anyone who came.

Concubine Lin's position as a noble concubine was immediately removed. Although the identity of the queen has not yet been removed, she was temporarily placed under house arrest by the emperor in Fengyi Palace, waiting to be sent down. After making such a thing, Yu Chilan naturally lost his position as a prince. Not only that, even the prime minister's family who secretly assisted him in illegal things were severely punished.