Chapter 65: The villain is an imperial admiral (end)

Wen Yu actually showed him a video recorded in the communicator.

The process of transformation is undoubtedly very painful, even in a state of lethargy, Gu Xiyu has been struggling. Wen Yu happened to have nothing to do, and besides the two living beings on the entire spacecraft, there were only robots, so he stayed with him all the time.

Gu Xiyu can only think of hypocrisy in one word to describe the "self" in transformation. It seemed that the tempered or suppressed temper over the years had been cast out all at once, and Wen Yu was dissatisfied no matter how he comforted him. He stared at the video while holding on to Wen Yu tightly, and frowning at the other side's approaching self, his calm expression almost unable to stretch.

As if this body was worn by the human soul again.

This is definitely not a normal him, but if he is more awake, he can't do such a hot-eyed thing.

The influence of the physical nature is still too great.

Gu Xiyu thought blankly, and continued to look down. When he changed from a tiger rabbit to a human form, he was indeed still wearing a cotton coat, but in the end he seemed to have taken the clothes off unconsciously because he couldn't stand the torture of alternating heat and cold.

Wen Yu was still on the side to stop him at first: "Don't let it go, what should I do if I catch a cold at that time?"

Gu Xiyu saw him sitting by the bed with his hands on his knees in the video. He was as lonely as a child restrained by an adult. Not only did his eyes turn red, his voice was soft, but he also sounded a little wronged: I can't do anything I want."

Gu Xiyu's hand holding the communicator shook suddenly, and the expression he tried to maintain finally had a crack at this moment.

"I obviously didn't do anything, why I was born to be hated by you?"

"I hate you guys."

The boy in the video looks quite calm, his tone is broken, but his eyes gradually spread with a decisive force. Wen Yu at the bedside seemed to be surprised by what he said. He stood still and stared at him for a long time before tentatively reaching out and patted his head: "...well, just do what you want. I will not stop you."

"You can hate other people, but don't say these two words to me."

No matter what, the consciousness dominated by nature was obviously successfully comforted by Wen Yu and gradually calmed down. After that, there are all kinds of uncontrollable pictures. He vowed to tell the system that he would not be "acting like a baby". During that period of unconsciousness, he played it to the fullest, and he couldn't believe that the person inside was himself.

Including when the transformation just ended before he was truly awake, and when the residual heat of his body hadn't receded, he in the video had indeed been entangled with Wen Yu. But he didn't say things like "want" so directly. He only said to Wen Yu: "Uncomfortable."

Maybe someone like the old gangster is listening, just want it, Gu Xiyu gritted his teeth and thought.

Wen Yu, who has grown up in this world for many years, obviously needs to know more about what happens during the transition between species than him, and immediately understands where he feels uncomfortable.

But Wen Yu didn't get started right away, so he got him an ice pack to put on his forehead, and said to him, "Rebirth will pass."

The person who couldn't bear it was Gu Xiyu himself.

Without watching the video recorded by Wen Yu, he didn't even know that he could do anything to throw away the ice pack willfully, and his eyes were fierce and tough to help planet Wen Yu.