Chapter 38: The villain is a rebellious stepson (13)

Gu Xiyu hasn't figured out how to quibble, but the clever Lu Ziqing got stuck in his retreat first: "Don't tell me that it is your accumulated experience in solving your physical needs for many years."

"I know you, mom." Lu Ziqing gnawed his Adam's apple and whispered in his ear, "You are too passive."

The eighteen-year-old boy was full of energy, raised his head and entangled his lips and teeth forcefully for a moment. After letting go, his finger still clicked on his mouth: "You are also very skilled here."

"Do you need this place when you help yourself solve it?"

The question hit the nail on the head.

Seeing that Lu Ziqing is likely to ask questions like "Apart from me, who else do you make comfortable?" Gu Xiyu hurriedly held his shoulder and asked with a serious face: "How do you think I usually study? kind?"

Lu Ziqing was startled when he asked: "Very good."

He lowered his eyelids and added: "It's better than me anyway."

When Gu Xiyu saw that he was starting to get the bait, he retracted his gaze and pushed him away: "No matter what I learn, I can get started quickly."

In a word, he forcibly explained Lu Ziqing's doubts.

Before Lu Ziqing reacted, Gu Xiyu organized a good language to say: "My life in this life is very monotonous, and I don't know many people."

"Have contact with me like this, you are the first one."

Lu Ziqing thought, this is probably the feeling that the world suddenly lights up.

Although Gu Xiyu has a certain possibility to deceive him, but at this moment, he just wants to choose to believe.

So Gu Xiyu received a system notification with a target hazard value of -1.

"..."

But really stingy as always.

The coaxed Lu Ziqing ignored his refusal and insisted on 'reciting the courtesy' to help his responsive body solve his desires. Fortunately, the bedroom Xie Chunhua left him had a separate bathroom, so the two of them would not need to leave the bedroom to clean up the mess in the middle of the night, which caused Xie Chunhua to accidentally wake up.

After this episode in the middle of the night, both Gu Xiyu and Lu Ziqing slept very deeply, and they both woke up in good spirits the next day.

Xie Chunhua didn't notice the unusual atmosphere between the two people. He also cooked a hearty breakfast personally, and sent them away after the two children were fed.

There was a lot of noise when they came. Maybe Zhou Tianyi was still blaming Lu Ziqing for his guilty conscience indiscriminately on the day of the parent meeting, and deliberately avoided the opportunity to meet them, so they never had a chance to see her.

When they left, they happened to run into Xu Chengxuan who came up with a bag of things. Lu Ziqing ignored him, but Gu Xiyu noticed that when Xu Chengxuan's gaze fell on Lu Ziqing, it looked a little weird and complicated.

He felt that allowing Lu Ziqing to maintain such a rigid relationship with Zhou Tianyi and Xu Chengxuan was not an option. If it was not handled well, it would still be a bump in Lu Ziqing's heart.

This may also be the key to zeroing the dangerous value.

·

The first thing Gu Xiyu did after he went back was to contact the lawyer appointed by the original grandfather.