Chapter 3: The villain is the scheming boss (3)

Gu Xiyu had finished three individual meals in the restaurant, but Ji Chen did not show up.

It was when he called in the waiter to prepare to check out, the waiter told him: "Sir, you can leave as soon as you are full. The bill for this table has been settled."

"over?"

The waiter replied politely: "A gentleman with the surname Ji explained that he will be responsible for all your expenses in this restaurant today."

Gu Xiyu didn't have much money left in his mobile payment software. Worried that he would have no money to pay, he deliberately brought all the cash he could find at home.

He confirmed to the waiter: "It means that no matter how many things I order today, that Mr. Ji will check out for me?"

"correct."

A few minutes later, Gu Xiyu ordered all the different set meals on the menu, and said: "All of these are taken away, thank you."

Waiter: "...Okay."

Of course Gu Xiyu couldn't eat it himself. He gave most of the lunch boxes to the sanitation workers who were busy all day along the road, as well as an old gentleman who happened to be collecting papers.

The old man, who was leaning over his body, looked at him excitedly: "Thank you, young man, you must be a very good child."

Gu Xiyu said warmly: "Don't thank me, it was invited by a gentleman named Ji Chen."

He has been working in the bureau for so long and has not been let go of the pigeons.

Ji Chen was the first.

·

"Ji, President Ji, our Chen family has recently accepted a construction cooperation case. There should not be any commercial conflicts with Fengming. You..."

Chen Jingang ended the party with a group of fox friends and dogs, and happily came out of the nightclub with two enchanting boys in his arms. However, before he had time to take people to open the room to enjoy the midnight carnival, he was forcibly taken away by a group of people in black who suddenly appeared. After a severe beating, he dragged his head dizzy to their boss, Fengming In front of the current president of the group.

The man in the chair watched him without answering, his smile seemed to be absent, and he seemed to be in a good mood inexplicably.

Sweat dripped from under Chen Jin's dyed blue hair. He knelt down on the floor with a confused look. He was so nervous that he forgot his pain when he was watched by the person in front of him.

He thought for a long time, and he didn't want to understand where he had provoke Ji Chen recently.

Jin Ke on the side smiled warmly: "Chen Er Shao, don't be nervous, President Ji invited you over today, just want to talk to you."

Chen Jin rubbed his aching arms, wondering if it looked like he was inviting someone to come over to talk about it.

Jin Ke put a piece of information in front of him: "I heard that the Second Young Master will get a certificate from this person soon?"

He glanced, his thoughts cleared instantly.

Isn't this Gu Xiyu, Gu Xun's son?

·

"It's better to wear a gray suit. Its brand is more advanced, and it should give Chen Ershao a better impression."

On the day when Chen Jin agreed to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to collect the certificate, Gu Xun and Xu Caiting looked more excited than Gu Xiyu, and came to his room early in the morning to help him.