Chapter 80: The villain is the prince of the enemy country (15)

Under the dim sight, the perception abilities of other sense organs are infinitely magnified.

Gu Xiyu could vaguely see Wei Chiyan walking slowly in front of him in the dark, but he was very clear about the breath he was gently throwing on him. He stood with his back straight, and the haziness of waking up at midnight slowly dissipated. He was not affected by the oppressive feeling from Wei Chiyan. He was only curious about why he was so suddenly.

This slender wrist was suddenly tightly grasped by another warm and powerful hand, and the pain of the flesh being pressed made Gu Xiyu slightly frowned. He didn't break free, but patiently asked again: "What's the matter?"

The force gripping his wrist has increased.

"You are with me, which words are true?" Wei Chiyan's voice was suppressed very softly, as if he was just murmuring casually, but Gu Xiyu was stunned to hear the panic below.

Wei Chiyan didn't wait for him to answer, nor did he let him go, and then continued: "The world is so big, it is so difficult to have someone who can really connect with each other."

Almost everyone who approached him had impure goals. Those who could be believed were taken away by the heavens before long, and the ones who thought they were credible... turned out to be his enemies.

Before the age of twelve or thirteen, he used to have some expectations for his eccentric mother and concubine. He thinks he has a congenital disability, so he should be hated. In order to make up for this, he needs to do better in other things, be more sensible, and not to be jealous of his own brother.

However, he found that the better he did, the worse his mother concubine's attitude toward him was. The word disgust was written in his eyes without any cover, and he was very puzzled at the time. Later, the mother concubine occasionally suddenly improved her attitude towards him.

"Yan'er, this is the cake steamed by the Yushanfang today. I specially sent it to you. Don't you always like these sweets the most?" The captain looked at that it was hard to see on weekdays, and was always special with him. The estranged mother and concubine rarely show a loving smile to herself, and her gentle words are flattered.

Happy, there is naturally.

The mother concubine stayed in his house for a long time. Seeing that he had finished eating delicious food, she touched his head and said, "Is Yan'er happy today?"

The innocent Wei Chiyan nodded: "Happy."

The gentle and beautiful woman coaxed him: "Then can you help the mother and concubine later?"

Although Wei Chiyan was puzzled, as long as he could make his mother happy, he would definitely agree: "Yes!"

Later, he learned that it was his younger brother Yu Chisheng who accidentally caused trouble in the palace. Not only did he damage the glazed treasure that Nanjiang had just paid in tribute, but he also injured the Nanjiang messenger who was escorting the tribute. After the emperor came to question, the mother concubine pushed him out of the crime, asking him to confess his guilt no matter what his majesty said, and help his brother confess all his mistakes.

Wei Chiyan finally got the board and was fined one month in confinement. Not only did he have to copy books, he also got an hour of kneeling in front of the Imperial Study Room at noon every day.

There have been things like this several times. As long as the mother concubine treats him well, it means that Yu Chicheng needs to push him out of the burden if he has caused trouble outside. The more times, he was gradually chilling with the thoughts and punishments that fell on him, completely giving up the so-called family affection.