Chapter 32: The villain is a rebellious stepson (7)

"What are you doing?"

Lu Mingren's voice interrupted the strange and charming atmosphere by the door of the room.

Lu Ziqing let go of his hand holding Gu Xiyu when his father walked over, inexplicably vague.

Gu Xiyu covered her bitten neck and met Lu Mingren's gaze: "Mr. Lu?"

Lu Mingren looked at them for a few moments before handing him a bag of things: "This is a nutrient prepared by my dad specially for you. I put some foods that need to be cooked in the kitchen. Aunt Zhang will follow them every day. I'll bring it to you at the appointed time."

Gu Xiyu prepared to take the hand and hesitated: "...It's too expensive, I actually didn't do anything."

Lu Mingren: "For my dad, you are his savior. This alone is enough."

"Anyway, I just came up to give things away. You can dispose of it whatever you want after you accept it."

Seeing that Gu Xiyu didn't reply, Lu Ziqing snatched what was in Lu Mingren's hand and pushed it into his arms: "Give it to you, Lu's wool can be white but not white."

Lu Mingren planned to leave after completing the task of going upstairs, but before leaving, he suddenly glanced at Lu Ziqing with weird eyes.

Gu Xiyu thought that Lu Mingren felt that the way he communicated with Lu Ziqing just now was not appropriate. He didn't expect that he patted Lu Ziqing on the head after tangling for a long time, and warned: "Even though Mr. Gu is not much older than you, his current status is no different. Your elders, it's best to show respect and don't bully him like you bullied others before."

"So what, Xiao Gu, I received a call from a teacher at Ziqing School in the afternoon at the company, saying that he has been more honest recently. This child is not very obedient, and it must be very hard to guide him with his homework." Lu Mingren has a good attitude towards Gu Xiyu. A lot, "If he treats you badly, just tell me."

Gu Xiyu saw Lu Ziqing's tight body suddenly go loose, smiled, and said to Lu Mingren, "Okay, I get it."

As soon as Lu Mingren left, Gu Xiyu and Lu Ziqing went back to his room, and the child's mouth became serious again: "Mother, if I'm not honest, you will really complain to my dad?"

"So what is the degree of dishonesty?"

Gu Xiyu patted Lu Ziqing on the back, patted him and coughed, and then replied, "You can try."

"..." The injuries that Lu Ziqing and Gu Xiyu suffered on the first meeting seemed to begin to ache again.

Gu Xiyu spent a few days running to many places and finally helped Xie Chunhua determine a new place to live. It is a house with three bedrooms and one living room. The rent is not expensive. It is in an apartment building. There are a lot of people moving around, neighbors are all living, and there are security guards downstairs, so there is no need to worry about basic safety issues.

The owner is a woman in her forties and she has a nice personality. Gu Xiyu happily signed a contract with her to pay the rent and deposit for half a year, and began to help Xie Chunhua move on Saturday.

The crowded little houses were filled with boxes of all sizes.

Gu Xiyu walked into the kitchen and caught the crumbling can at the small table in time.

Xie Chunhua's flattered voice came from the gate: "Oh, boy, this suitcase is too heavy! You put it here first, I'll let Ayu take it for you!"

"It's okay, auntie, it's not heavy."

"Hey, I'm so embarrassed. You should go and play with your classmates if you don't have class on Saturday, but Ayu asked you to come and help me move.

"It has nothing to do with brother, I said I would come and help."