Chapter 51: The villain is Admiral of the Empire (5)

Wen Yu kept his promises, and waited for him to fill his stomach before riding a flying vehicle with him towards the palace.

"The palace is dangerous. There are many places I haven't explored. You'd better stay by my side. The research base is right next to the palace. Researchers often go in and out of the palace. Ordinary people may not recognize you, but those Science fanatics must know." Wen Yu told him in the car.

Gu Xiyu did not respond, and the focus was on the sentence that the research base is next to the palace.

As they approached, the tall and lanky building from a distance became more and more clear. It occupies an area beyond expectation and can completely become a small city on its own. Along the edge of a small garden, there is a raised semi-circular building with a silver-white tone as the main tone, and the top is covered with solar panels.

Looking down from the air, you can also see large trucks driving in from outside. One of them was still dragging a huge cage behind it, and the monster's body could be vaguely seen lying inside, motionless as if it had already died. This building should be the research base he wanted to sneak into, and the beads he wanted to find were inside.

In addition to the research institute, the military's united front center is also within the palace. The black building resembling a donut turns slightly above the palace field, and that is the 'protective tower' of the palace. Once the main city is attacked, they will open the protective cover for the palace as the core site. At the same time, they can also attack under the control of internal personnel, with a range of up to 100 kilometers.

"What would you do if the person you met recognizes me?" Gu Xiyu asked Wen Yu vigilantly as the aircraft docked gently.

Wen Yu didn't care much: "I am an important general of the empire. As long as it is a guy who can be controlled by me, even if it is a foreign race, he is allowed to raise it."

"Although, I know I can't completely control you." Wen Yu suddenly added. Gu Xiyu stared at him for a moment before hearing him continue, "I can see a strong target in your eyes, you have a lot of A firm will, there is an indelible arrogance in his bones."

"Even if you are forced to stay by my side now, I can see that all I can control is your body. No matter what means you use, you will never really succumb to me."

Wen Yu's tone sounds pity.

To put it simply and frankly, in his eyes, Gu Xiyu would rather die than surrender. Tune|Teach a lot of people, you can use tough methods to smooth the opponent's will. Most creatures have weaknesses that can be pinched by others, but he feels in Gu Xiyu very similar to him. He is not afraid of death and has nothing to lose.

I am afraid it is a bit difficult to achieve mind control over him. Wen Yu calculated the ratio of effort to reward, and it turned out that it was not worth his effort to try.

Gu Xiyu thought that perhaps the system was right. The goal really liked to be obedient was that the way he achieved this result was too rude.

Maybe because he is not a human being, Wen Yu's attitude towards him is kind: "In short, as long as you pretend to be obedient and not cause trouble, no one can do anything to you."

He was silent for a while, and when Wen Yu thought he still didn't intend to make any comments, he said: "In fact, it is not only such an extreme relationship that can achieve the effect you want."

Wen Yu chuckles: "What I want is absolute loyalty. Of course, it doesn't exist. So I can only put it second. There is no relationship that can make one party pay for the other unconditionally. The best way is to use conditions. Exchange or restrictive means."