Chapter 103: The villain is the great demon of the cultivation world (14)

Gu Xiyu took the time to look at the dangerous value marked on the panel, and the number next to it showed '60'.

Although it was the same as the start of other worlds, at least it was moved. This was probably his only comfort after suffering Bu Tianhan's merciless'ravaged|ravaged'.

Gu Xiyu gritted his teeth and thought, if the danger value is not lowered, he would dare to die with this guy on the spot.

What task, he didn't do it.

"...I'm sorry, I just saw Lu, Senior Brother Lu had a bug in his hand, so I was anxious to use too much force." Bu Tianhan recovered, worried that Gu Xiyu and Lu Cheng were suspicious, so he quickly lowered his head to explain the sudden move.

Lu Cheng's mind was still relatively pure, and he did not question his words. He picked up the small cloth bag that fell to the ground with a good temper: "It's okay, it's not very painful. There is nothing to be afraid of bugs. Junior brother, if you even have small bugs It's not okay to be afraid."

Step by step Tianhan's temperament would definitely have to be refuted when someone said that, but this time he was the first to lose his mind, so he could only choose to remain silent.

On the surface, the secret realm seemed to be one of the opportunities for Lu Cheng and Lin Qianyue, but it was actually the biggest turning point of Bu Tianhan's magic cultivation, and the other things were just a cover. The most important inheritance was accepted by him, and this secret realm had no meaning to exist, and naturally entered a collapsed state.

There will be a buffer period before such a large space collapses, but it leaves time for everyone to evacuate.

Tai Lingjun just didn't have any feelings. He saw that his two apprentices were already in place, and no matter how prepared the other fellow students were, he took the lead to lead them away.

The others from Xianzongmen came to the assembly place one step at a time, Bu Tianhan was still trying to recall the details that he had forgotten, and Gu Xiyu, who was silent all the way, suddenly said, "Hands."

After a pause, Bu Tianhan realized that Gu Xiyu was talking to him.

Gu Xiyu's mood is still not very good, he can still feel his faint anger, but then asks him: "Your brother said that your hand was injured."

It should be the hand that was attacked by Bu Mingfeng. In fact, it is just a skin trauma, that is, it is not broken by ordinary swords, and it takes a longer time for ordinary wounds to heal. He stretched out his right arm, and when Gu Xiyu rolled up his sleeves, the wound underneath was very hideous. At first glance, he didn't deal with it much after the injury.

Gu Xiyu frowned very lightly, and there was not much, so he simply and rudely put medicine on him as a bandage.

The medicine powder sprinkled directly on the wound still felt painful, but it didn't seem to be a big deal to Bu Tianhan, and he didn't blink his eyes. Lu Cheng on the side felt painful, and while helping Gu Xiyu prepare things, he muttered, "Little brother, who did you meet? It hurt you so badly."

Bu Tianhan didn't reply, but Gu Xiyu did the bandaging for him with a lot of strength, and the wound tightened, so he took a breath and murmured, "It's a little bit painful."

This sentence seems to have accidentally touched Gu Xiyu's point. His cold eyes stabbed him like a knife, and then smiled coldly at him: "Does it hurt? It's the right thing to do, it just wants you to hurt."

Bu Tianhan: "......?"

After Gu Xiyu regained his gaze, he went on to say: "This way you can increase your memory."