Chapter 6

Early in the morning, it's still dark.

An inconspicuous black shadow jumped down from the high window, and when it landed, it rolled forward flexibly along the inertia without making much noise in the dark night.

It wasn't until he landed that Yu Bai felt that it was a bit reckless to turn out through the window.

First, he didn't know the way around the auction house, and it might be more dangerous to come out hastily.

Second, Fu Linyuan is still in the auction house.

But he still remembered the appearance of the human who had just opened the suite door with the key card.

In the previous life, it was this person who pushed the water tank containing himself onto the laboratory transport vehicle.

Later he also met that person in the laboratory.

After another failed escape, the people in the laboratory thought of a new way to prevent him from leaving the laboratory.

They created a metal ring that was chained to the bottom of the observation box and was just big enough to fit snugly around his waist.

On the inside of the metal ring, there is actually a slender barb.

The sharp metal pierced the skin of his lower back and hooked firmly on his spine.

The mermaid's self-healing ability is very strong. Soon, the piece of flesh surrounding the barb almost healed and grew together with the barb.

But those white coats may have deliberately cut off some nerve. From then on, the silver fish tail could no longer swing freely.

The barbs embedded in his bones also caused him to endure excruciating pain every moment.

Every breath, every tiny movement doubled the pain.

The person who just opened the door to the room was the person who was responsible for delivering the metal ring into the operating room.

So the moment the little mermaid recognized him, her alarm went off and she instinctively wanted to stay away.

The only exit was blocked by someone. In desperation

, he pushed open the window in the room. Fortunately, the floor was not high, and there were decorative sculptures in the middle to lend support. Even if his physical condition was not very good now, he could still It landed safely with all its tail and tail.

But because his ankle was still hurting, he tilted his center of gravity slightly when he rolled on the ground, causing the container hanging from his ear to fall to the ground.

It seemed to have been broken immediately. When Yu Bai picked it up in the dark and put it on his ears, the long silver hair on his shoulders had not disappeared.

The stars are twinkling, and there is also a short alley here.

Yu Bai looked around and walked along the wall in a brighter direction.

If he remembered correctly, human buildings seemed to be square.

As long as you walk around this building, you can probably find the entrance and find Fu Linyuan who is still inside, right?

Thinking like this, Yu Bai held on to the wall and walked forward step by step.

Soon, he came to the place where the light was on.

This is the market outside the auction house, where a large number of mobile interstellar vendors are stationed.

If the auction house sells the best quality goods on the black market, then the vendors in the market outside are responsible for buying and selling the rest.