Chapter 63

Plop - plop -

Yu Bai clearly heard his thundering heartbeat.

The light pink lips moved slightly, but did not open.

--Who will you see in spring?

Staring at the black and white piano keys in front of him, Yu Bai was worried that his heart would jump out of his throat if he opened his mouth.

It must be because of the coffee, right?

Otherwise...

or you will get sick.

Yes, that must be the case...

it's so weird to see someone because of a song.

It must be... I must have seen it wrong.

Thinking this, Yu Bai shook his head with a guilty conscience.

"No..." His long

eyelashes trembled, "No one saw it."

However, even if he said negative words, his red ears and trembling tone still betrayed his true thoughts.

Fu Linyuan saw what he was hiding at a glance.

The distance between the two people was very close, so close that the man could feel the silver hair gently brushing his chin.

Lowering his eyes, he could also see the other person's red cheeks.

...I really can't hide any thoughts.

Fu Linyuan thought.

All the emotions are written on his face.

The little mermaid's body temperature has always been cooler.

Even after some time, the hand he held was still cold.

It seems like I can't keep it warm no matter what I do.

His eyes moved slightly, and the man said: "You..."

"Dudududu--"

At this moment, Hoss knocked politely on the door of the piano room.

"Sir," it held up the vibrating terminal in its hand, "it's a call from the cabinet."

Fu Linyuan: "..."

And Yu Bai was startled by the sudden knock on the door and almost jumped up from the piano bench. .

"I, I learned." The little mermaid didn't dare to raise her head at all, as if she wanted to stare through the keys, "Go and do your work."

The man looked at him for two seconds, as if he wanted to say something else, but in the end there was nothing. explain.

Finally, Fu Linyuan hummed, stood up, and took the terminal from Huos.

"...It's getting late," this was the last thing he said to him before leaving the piano room, "Go to bed, it will be the same if you practice again tomorrow." Yu Bai still didn't dare to look up at him, just acting casually

. nod.

--It

wasn't until the other party's footsteps disappeared in the corridor that the little mermaid slowly raised her hand and touched her hot face.

The heart is still beating tirelessly.

The surroundings no longer had the same temperature as before.

Another gust of wind blew by, and the chill of winter poured in through the window, making the little mermaid tremble again.

......a little cold.