Chapter 90

Speaking of this, Fu Linyuan was silent for a moment and said: "This is also why Keses's troops were able to ambush the Fordskis garrison near the wormhole."

Shen Jinshan's collapse allowed Keses to master a large number of Fords. The soldiers deployed secretly, and when the garrison came to rescue Shen Jinshan, they turned around and arranged an ambush in advance.

After the effects of the medicine wore off, Shen Jinshan, who had regained some consciousness, knew that he had made a big mistake. He felt guilty and even wanted the headquarters to give up the plan to rescue him.

"...So did you rescue him?"

Hearing this, Yu Bai couldn't help but ask.

If you give up at this time, no matter how you look at it... it seems to be a bit of a loss.

Fu Linyuan said: "Because of the extenuating circumstances, the base did not give up on him at that time."

The team responsible for the rescue finally found the dying Shen Jinshan.

Three soldiers were killed and eight wounded in that operation due to an ambush.

"Shen Jinshan failed to survive in the end." Fu Linyuan said, logging into the military database on his own computer and calling up an encrypted file, "The large amount of drug injection allowed the rescue team to find his internal organs when they found him. His organs have been severely petrified, and the addictive nature of MSA001 also caused him to directly enter a mental storm in the medical cabin."

Since no drug has been developed to reverse the mental storm, the doctors are helpless.

Yu Bai glanced at the files on the screen.

......Huh?

"But what is written here is..."

The official record clearly states that the rescue mission failed and that Shen Jinshan sacrificed his life for the country and died in the line of duty.

"It was he who asked the military doctors to stop treating him." Fu Linyuan explained softly, "He was very guilty and felt that he had killed his comrades who fought together and caused heavy losses to the base." What made him even more unable to hold his head up was

, He is now addicted to drugs, and once he gets addicted to drugs, he will do some very extreme things.

He looked so embarrassed, if his brother saw him...

So he begged his superiors not to continue to treat him after he regained consciousness from drug addiction.

Leaking the secrets of the garrison was a serious crime, and he felt that he needed to take responsibility for the mistakes he made.

However...

when he was dying, he also asked his superiors not to tell his brother that he was in such a mess.

"Relatives of serious criminals are not allowed to work in the military." The man lowered his eyes, as if lost in memories, "So my mother suppressed the matter and did not write down what happened to Shen Jinshan in the report she submitted. Situation."

However, there is no airtight wall in the world. Due to the internal review of Ford Base some time ago, the cabinet saw some clues from past mission reports.

Those old foxes wanted to use this to force Shen Zhichu to resign from the military department, but Fu Linyuan came forward and stopped them.

But now it seems...

Shen Zhichu has become a wanted criminal.

Yu Bai took a breath and took another look at Shen Jinshan's rescue mission report.