Chapter 71

What Yu Bai wants to ask is, this section is not in the script we have rehearsed, so should I go there with you now, or should I stay here?

But there were people around, and their seats were near the front. Suddenly, two people stood up together, and almost the entire banquet hall's attention was focused on this place.

Everyone's attention was here, and Yu Bai felt it was inappropriate to ask directly.

What if one of the people here with excellent hearing hears it?

So he could only raise his head and look at Fu Linyuan, trying to make the other party understand what he meant with his eyes.

The sea-blue eyes were covered with a very shallow layer of water mist, but they looked particularly bright under the light.

Fu Linyuan probably guessed what Yu Bai wanted to ask.

So he leaned over and whispered in his ear: "You know where Duke is, right?"

Yu Bai nodded.

"If anything happens, he will take you away as soon as possible." The man shook the little mermaid's wrist and motioned for him to let go. "Her Highness Evelin and I have something to discuss."

Yu Bai nodded obediently again.

Fu Linyuan seemed to want to say something else, but seemed to be hampered by the crowd, so in the end he just squeezed Yu Bai's wrist gently again, and then left with Evelin.

After watching the two people disappear behind the red curtain not far away, Yu Bai's attention was attracted by something else.

As the melody played by the band gradually became soothing, the door at the back of the banquet hall was suddenly completely opened.

The first person to walk in was a white-haired old man.

He was wearing a dark red formal suit, holding an ornate crutch inlaid with red crystals in his left hand, and supported by a young attendant on his right hand, as he slowly walked towards the main seat at the front.

Yu Bai recognized this old man at a glance as the emperor he had seen on the news before, Byron Atlan.

But the meeting in reality also made Yu Bai aware of another thing.

The emperor looked very bad.

The little mermaid could not use an accurate adjective to express how he felt when he saw the emperor.

It's like...

it's like the latter is seriously ill, and his old brows are full of lingering illness, and his eyes have become particularly cloudy because of this.

His spiritual sea was about to dry up.

Yu Bai could feel it clearly.

If the old man in front of him doesn't receive treatment immediately, I'm afraid...

But Fu Linyuan also told him that although the emperor's health was not very good, there was always a private doctor in the palace who monitored the emperor's health data 24 hours a day.

It's probably not my turn to worry.

Thinking this, Yu Bai's eyes fell on the few people following the emperor.

Hoss had done some background homework for him before coming to the banquet, so he easily matched the faces of those people with the photos he had seen.

The first man walking behind the emperor was the eldest prince Villian.

Although he has entered middle age, Villian is well-maintained. Except for the fine lines at the corners of his eyes and forehead, he looks elegant and elegant.