Chapter 42

Fu Linyuan calmly took his hand back: "What's the matter?"

"That's it..." Duke quickly looked away, "I received a reply from the palace. The cabinet is preparing to hold an emergency meeting. The prince and the third prince will also attend. That's it. Half an hour later, the communication channel with the main star has been connected in the conference room, and they... let me ask if you are free to prepare a report now?"

What is the cabinet?

In a long paragraph, Yu Bai didn't understand only one word.

Is it delicious?

Fu Linyuan hummed and stood up: "I'll go over now."

The preliminary report that Ford Base was penetrated had been delivered to the main star two days ago, and this meeting was also expected by Fu Linyuan.

Knowing that Fu Linyuan was going to work, Yu Bai secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Hehe, if you go to work, you can't continue to pursue his singing.

The little mermaid's thoughts were almost entirely written on her face.

A smile flashed across the man's eyes, and he warned again: "...Don't tell others what happened just now, okay?"

Yu Bai nodded obediently, and the dull hair on his head swayed with his movements: "I understand. Duke

asked curiously: "What is it? Can you tell me?"

The little mermaid glanced at him and shook her head: "I can't tell you."

Duke: "..."

Okay, if you don't tell him, don't tell him.

But... after

reacting for two seconds, Duke couldn't help shouting: "Okay, Xiao Bai! So I'm an outsider here!"

And Yu Bai expressed complete incomprehension of Duke's strong dissatisfaction.

"You are not me," the little mermaid recalled the meaning she had learned, "you are someone else."

The other person himself said: "..."

"Duke," the cold tone sounded emotionless, "don't you have Do you want to tell Yu Bai?"

Duke, who wanted to continue screaming, choked and looked away, but Yu Bai keenly noticed that the roots of his ears seemed to be red.

"Hiss... Boss, I... I haven't thought about it yet..."

Before he could say the good words, Duke heard his immediate boss faintly say: "Stay with him here for a while, and don't let anyone else in."

Fu Linyuan left. After the office, Yu Bai hugged the pillow and looked at Duke: "What do you want to say?" Duke

: "..."

The little mermaid tilted her head and said seriously: "Sorry, I didn't hear you clearly. Can you please speak louder?"

What happened to Duke's voice?

Why is it suddenly so small?

Duke: "..."

Taking a deep breath, the adjutant raised his voice and said vigorously: "I want to say, thank you!"

Yu Bai was frightened by his suddenly louder voice, and stayed for a moment. Reacting: "Thank you, what?"

Duke scratched his head: "I...I heard from the boss that the base was penetrated this time. If you hadn't discovered the problem with the demulcent agent in time, something might have happened to me." He was