Chapter 68

As he got closer, Yu Bai realized that it was not his illusion, but that the balloon was really quite big.

He could barely wrap his arms around it as he pulled it out of mid-air.

Gently letting go, the smiling big shark flew back into the air, shaking silently.

With bright sea-blue eyes, the little mermaid nodded: "I like it!" The

store manager who had been waiting aside took advantage of the opportunity and said: "We have also prepared some refreshments."

Only then did Yu Bai realize that there were several snacks on the table next to Fu Linyuan. A saucer, a cup, and a box.

When I got closer and took a look, inside the box was a cloud-like thing, light pink, and looking light and soft.

"Marshmallows." Fu Linyuan asked, "Want to try it?"

!

Those eyes were brighter.

He nodded harder: "Yes!"

So Fu Linyuan opened the small box and handed it to him, and at the same time handed him a small fork.

The light and soft sugar melted in his mouth. If it weren't for the lingering sweetness between his lips and teeth, he would have doubted whether he had successfully put the marshmallow into his mouth.

Taking another big mouthful, Yu Bai licked his lips and said, "...delicious!"

A faint smile appeared in his dark pupils, and Fu Linyuan naturally stretched out his hand to smooth out a small wrinkle in the fabric on the other person's shoulder. He whispered: "Go back and let Hoss learn how to make it, but you can only eat it occasionally, you know?"

The little mermaid, who was very excited after hearing the first half of the sentence, felt like an eggplant beaten by frost when she heard the second half. He wilted and said, "...Okay."

The store manager standing behind the two of them lowered his head, pretending that he couldn't hear anything even though his heart was in over his head.

Although the consultant the marshal brought today is ordinary in appearance, he has an elegant figure and excellent proportions.

The white dress that Consultant Yu wore was very slim, but when it was worn on him, it looked like a beautiful shirt.

The white fabric tightly wraps the thin body, and the silver dark lines on it are vaguely visible in the light, like pines and cypresses wrapped in silver, or like elves shuttled in the heavy snow - the thin back is straight and straight, But full of vitality.

The people who can be taken by the Marshal are indeed extraordinary.

The store manager who has read countless people can't help but think about it.

It's just a pity to have such an innocent temperament...

Thinking, he quietly raised his eyes and looked at the consultant's profile again.

Although fair, her facial features are too mediocre, and only her pair of blue eyes are interesting.

But judging by the marshal's tone...

are they living together?

Just as he was thinking this, the store manager happened to catch a glimpse of the young marshal arranging the clothes of the consultant beside him.

Looking up again, the store manager caught the fleeting smile with his sharp eyes.

...!

In the blink of an eye, the store manager seemed to realize something.