Chapter 92

The only sound left in the office was the sound of pages turning gently.

Yu Bai can read text very quickly now, so it didn't take long for him to finish reading the first document.

However, after just reading the first document, he couldn't help but point to the logo on the top of the document, raised his head and asked Xu Yiming: "Why...why is the Imperial Research Institute's logo printed

on this document ?" The content is indeed similar to an experiment that Yu Bai experienced.

...But why is the Imperial Institute's logo printed on the document?

For a time, countless thoughts flashed through his mind.

Complex emotions also surged up.

How could M Laboratory be related to the Imperial Research Institute?

But because of the hand on his shoulder, he suppressed the emotions that were rising almost instantly, and asked calmly: "Why does the empire's research institute have this thing?" Looking at the

hostility hidden in the other person's eyes, Xu Yiming Sighing, he pinched his eyebrows: "...

I didn't expect it to be him."

He squeezed Yu Bai's shoulder soothingly again, and Fu Linyuan frowned: "When was this report made?" The

old professor sighed again. , leaned back in his chair feebly: "...These materials are not experimental reports, but a proposal from twenty years ago."

Yu Bai: "...Proposal?"

"Yes." Xu Yiming pointed. Referring to the pile of documents, "The rules of the Imperial Research Institute at that time were the same as now. If a researcher wants to start a new project, he must first fill out a proposal, conduct an internal vote, and then submit it to the cabinet. Only after it passes review can it be officially started." "

Little Bai, what you are holding in your hand is a proposal drafted by a researcher at the institute twenty years ago. However, this proposal was rejected by most researchers during the internal voting stage, so the proposal was only recorded and not No subsequent experiments were conducted."

In other words, this was a proposal that was rejected from the beginning.

But since it has been rejected, how could it be possible...

Without waiting for Yu Bai to ask again, Xu Yiming continued: "After hearing you talk about part of the experimental process this morning, I felt it sounded familiar. After checking, I found out that it was one of the early rejected proposals. ...In this way, the identity of the green-eyed scientist..."

The little mermaid subconsciously clenched her fists.

Xu Yiming glanced at Fu Linyuan and said, "You should have some impression of him. His name is Mad, and he used to be Iris's assistant."

Mad.

Yu Bai was somewhat impressed by this name.

When Hoss introduced Fu Linyuan's family to him, he mentioned this name.

Fu Linyuan's father, Iris Atlan, was killed in an explosion at the research institute. Another researcher who was also unfortunately killed at that time was Mad.

...It turns out to be an assistant.

Fu Linyuan obviously had an impression of this person: "...but Professor Mader has passed away."

Xu Yiming: "I also know...but Madder really agrees with the appearance described by Xiaobai, not to mention...what you just saw The proposal was written by Mai De."