Chapter 16

Fu Linyuan just caught Yu Bai who was washed out by the water.

The Imperial Marshal, who had seen countless big scenes, remained silent for three seconds: "..."

and then looked at the person in his arms.

The long, wet silver hair was still dripping with water. Yu Bai, who bumped into Fu Linyuan's arms, was stunned for a moment before covering the tip of his nose and raising his head.

The impact was a bit painful, and he took a slight breath. A layer of water mist gathered in his sea-blue eyes, and a touch of light red appeared at the end of his eyes.

Xiao Hai's expression was pure and innocent, as if he had nothing to do with the mess on the ground.

The distance between the two people was so close that Fu Linyuan could even see the tiny droplets of water hanging on his curled eyelashes.

Then the round and clear drop of water fell as the eyelashes trembled, falling silently.

Skimming the slender neck and straight collarbone.

Further down, it was so white that it was dazzling.

After reacting, Fu Linyuan paused and prepared to look away quietly.

Then he noticed something.

Under the slender waist, silver scales were layered regularly. Where the legs were originally, there was now a beautiful and slender fish tail.

Like fine silver or priceless diamonds, they reflect dazzling light in the dim environment.

Yu Bai didn't notice the other party's brief daze.

He rubbed the tip of his nose that was a little sore from the impact with one hand, and grabbed the other person's sleeve with the other hand to maintain balance, then shook his head to shake off the excess water.

Before the tail could turn into legs, the water in the room disappeared.

Fortunately, Fu Linyuan caught him.

Rubbing his nose, Yu Bai patted Fu Linyuan's arm, then turned back and pointed to the bathroom.

Following the direction he pointed, Fu Linyuan saw the bathtub with water still flowing out, and Hoss lying motionless on the side.

Fu Linyuan: "..."

He carried the little mermaid into the bathroom, then lifted him up and sat him down on the platform beside him. Then he walked over in a few steps and turned off the water source manually.

Fu Linyuan: "...What's going on?"

Hoss, who was lying on the ground, naturally couldn't answer this question.

Yu Bai, the only one who knew the truth, heard the question and started making gestures.

--I don't know what happened.

He pointed at himself and then shook his head.

--Hoss came in.

He pointed at Hoss, made a little figure with two fingers of his right hand, and walked a few steps on the palm of his left hand.

--Then he started to say strange words.

Xiaohai tried to imitate the monotonous words that Hoss said in his memory.

"The card is charged...inflated...the system...the system...the system hurts."

- Then suddenly there was a lot of water.

He opened his arms, made a big circle in the air, and then dubbed himself.

"Pfft--"

The water kept flowing in and covered the inner wall of the bathtub.