Chapter 101

mermaids.

The young man closed his eyes and pinched his eyebrows harder.

The skin between his eyebrows was pinched red, and the mermaid on the beach in front of him did not disappear.

The increasingly obvious pain in his body reminded him that this was not a dream.

Fu Linyuan had only seen similar pictures once before in the information in his father's study.

It's just that the photo is marked with the word sea, and the brief introduction below describes a ferocious and crazy dangerous creature in just a few words.

They are completely opposite to the mermaids in fairy tales.

Brutal.

Thinking of this, Fu Linyuan lowered his head and glanced at the little mermaid's thin arms that looked very weak.

The other person must have fallen asleep next to him. His long, smooth silver hair covered most of his face, with only a section of his fair chin exposed.

His upper body was bare and he was very thin. His smooth waistline undulated with his breathing. Compared to the ferocious sea, he looked more like...

a child.

"..." A sharp pain came from the wound on his back again.

Looking around, the boy saw some debris washed up by the waves not far from the beach.

It may be that the escape capsule ruptured when it entered the atmosphere, and the injury on the back must have been caused at that time.

Then... was this mermaid the one who fished him out?

Gritting his teeth, he stood up slowly, and then moved his limbs.

Fortunately, except for the painful wound on his back, there were no serious injuries anywhere else on his body.

There were no fractures or dislocations, which was a blessing among misfortunes.

The waves are still hitting the beach regularly.

What are the steps for self-rescue in the wild?

The injury on my back seems to be serious, and the slightest movement will cause heartbreaking pain.

In comparison, headaches caused by mental fluctuations seem to be trivial.

Safety, water, food.

Taking a deep breath, Fu Linyuan endured the severe pain of the wound and slowly took off the severely damaged protective clothing.

When the protective clothing was peeled off, he finally felt the painful spot on his back.

A long and deep gash was cut from his shoulder to his waist, and the culprit, a fragment, was still firmly stuck on his waist.

Even though the young man had extraordinary endurance, he still couldn't hold back and took a deep breath when he pulled out the fragments.

After the fragment was pulled out, the boy could feel some fluid slowly seeping out of the wound.

With a pale face, he took out a roll of bandages from the inner pocket on one side of the protective suit, and slowly and clumsily wrapped it around himself.

One lap, two laps, three laps...

After simply dealing with the most serious injuries on his body, the young man began to observe the surrounding environment.

Judging from the debris washed up by the waves, the escape cabin was severely damaged and there was almost no possibility of repair.

Moreover, there seems to be no trace of key survival supplies such as food, medicine, and fresh water.