Chapter 57

Yu Bai quickly walked in the direction of the sound he heard.

"Sunana?" he shouted, "is that you?"

The voice in front of the corridor stopped, followed by the sound of several footsteps leaving in a hurry.

Turning the corner, Yu Bai saw Suna Na lying on the ground and her books scattered on the ground.

"Sunana!" The little mermaid quickly ran over and helped the person up, "Why did you fall? Are you okay?"

Sunana lowered her head and sniffed: "I...I'm okay..."

She patted He patted his wrinkled long skirt, then squatted down and started picking up his things.

From the beginning to the end, she kept her head down, not letting Yu Bai see her expression.

The little mermaid wanted to ask something else, but at the same time, she clearly noticed that the other party seemed reluctant to speak, so she put the question back.

Then he also squatted down and helped Suna Na pick up the things that fell on the ground.

"...Thank you." After hugging the scattered books, Suna Na still didn't raise her head and just whispered, "Class is about to start, let's go back." Listening to the

nasal sound in her voice, Yu Bai hesitated. After a while, he still asked: "Is it really okay? Who were those people just now? Do you want..."

Do you want to tell the teacher?

Hoss said situations like this should be reported to the teacher.

"No!" But before Yu Bai could finish his words, he was interrupted by Suna Na in a panic.

"Qian... don't tell others..." The girl murmured and grabbed his sleeve, as if begging, "It's useless... the teacher will also... find me annoying..."

Yu Bai wrinkled He frowned: "But you can't--"

But you can't just let it go.

But Suna Na just wiped her eyes randomly: "Let's go...it's time to go to class..."

The little mermaid wanted to say something more, but looking at Suna Na's look, he didn't know what to do for the moment. That's right.

When the two of them returned to the classroom, the few people Yu Bai heard the sound from before were already sitting in their seats.

Seeing Suna Na coming in behind him, they glanced in this direction with ill intentions, and then let out a low chuckle.

Yu Bai immediately wanted to step forward and argue with them.

However, Sunana kept tugging on his sleeve. Although the force was almost negligible, the little mermaid still noticed the resistance in the other person's emotions.

She didn't want him to do that.

It even seemed like she didn't want him to get involved in this matter.

So Yu Bai held it in until the end of get out of class. When they were the only two people left in the classroom, he stopped Suna Na who was about to leave.

"...Is it really okay?"

Yu Bai was a little confused.

"If you want to tell the teacher, I can testify for you that they pushed you down, right?"

Suna Na couldn't possibly be wrestling in the corridor when she had nothing to do, right?

The girl was silent for a moment, then whispered: "You don't have to worry about me, really, anyway... we are about to graduate anyway."