Chapter 32

108098559

Men are very familiar with this series of numbers.

This is the number of Fu Changya, the former commander of Ford Base.

Because of an accident when he was fifteen, Fu Linyuan's memory of his mother was actually very vague.

In distant memories, the heroic woman always wore neat military uniforms, her tall and straight figure was like a pillar, holding up half the sky of the Orn Empire's border defense alone.

But her eyes are always gentle.

At least in Fu Linyuan's few memories, those black eyes always had a gentle smile.

After Fu Changya died in the line of duty, she didn't leave much behind.

This memory card was accidentally discovered by Fu Linyuan from a gap in a photo frame when he was sorting out his mother's belongings.

To open the folder in the memory card, you need to enter the password twice. Both passwords are easy to guess. The first one is the date when your parents got married, and the second one is the date when you got the admission notice from the military academy.

If you want to open the documents in the folder, you need another password.

Duke used to be particularly interested in this kind of program encryption, and he was also very good at deciphering encrypted files. He was one of the best talents in the First Legion in this field.

But even he, after carefully studying the program, said that because there is only one opportunity to enter the password, the file will self-destruct once an incorrect command is entered; and there is no prompt other than the strange symbols on the file name. He There is no certainty that it can be deciphered.

When Fu Linyuan first got the memory card, it only contained encrypted documents and a damaged recording.

The recording was also restored by Duke.

Putting on the headphones and clicking play, after a slight noise, Fu Linyuan heard a slightly distorted female voice, with a hoarse but firm voice.

"I am Fu Changya, 108098559, today is the 5th year of *%#! Month @#¥. This is a special day, because M Laboratory's investigation finally made new progress..."

But even if this recording has been repaired , nor is it its complete version.

Maybe there was something wrong when saving, or maybe the recording was not finished in the first place. After Fu Changya said those two sentences, the recording stopped abruptly, and there was no more content.

Fu Linyuan has listened to this recording of less than

fifteen seconds countless times.

He has also been tracking the M Laboratory mentioned by Fu Changya here for many years.

This seems to be the last case my mother was responsible for before she died in the line of duty.

After staring at the encrypted document for a few seconds, Fu Linyuan saved the photos that Evans sent today into the memory card.

After so many years, we finally have the first substantive evidence that proves that this laboratory is not just based on rumors.

But it really exists.

... Is my mother's death related to it?

Yu Bai was woken up by the sunshine.

Yawning, the little mermaid sat up from the bed, barely opened one eye, and glanced at the bed next door.