Chapter 85

Because he lowered his head, Yu Bai could not see the scene outside the box.

But he could feel the eyes of two people falling on him at the same time.

The little mermaid slowed her breathing.

'Xiao Zhou' looked down at the figure in the box for half a second, and a hint of haze passed through his eyes.

But he didn't say anything immediately. He just bent down with the syringe and gently pressed the warm fingertips on the back of the mermaid's neck.

Then he gently pinched the slightly cool flesh imperceptibly.

Due to the angle, the thin brother Li did not notice the small movements of the people around him.

He didn't realize that the needle tip actually didn't pierce the skin on the side of the mermaid's neck. The transparent anesthetic slid silently along the gap between the fingertips and the neck, and finally disappeared into the fabric on his body.

A few seconds later, 'Xiao Zhou' straightened up and handed the empty syringe to the thin man.

The thin man didn't doubt that he was there. He patted 'Xiao Zhou' on the shoulder, turned around and walked out: "After locking the door, come out to eat."

'Xiao Zhou' said hello.

The thin man had just turned out of the hatch one second, and the next second, the little mermaid who was supposed to have fallen asleep again due to the anesthetic suddenly stood up from the box and plunged into the arms of 'Xiao Zhou'.

A pair of big hands wrapped around his waist, and the familiar body temperature immediately enveloped him.

Holding onto the other person's shoulders tightly, it was only at this moment that Yu Bai's tense nerves finally relaxed a little.

"...are you hurt anywhere?"

He pushed the little mermaid into his arms with force, and the man's deep voice was filled with some hidden worry.

Rubbing the crook of Fu Linyuan's neck and listening to his rhythmic heartbeat, Yu Bai shook his head and whispered: "...No way." Although he fell, he didn't feel

any discomfort or injury. the point.

Maybe it was because of her posture, but the little mermaid's voice sounded a little muffled, with a bit of hidden grievance, which made people feel a little distressed.

With a little force on the other person's waist, Fu Linyuan took Yu Bai out of the box, asked him to sit on the seat beside him, and began to check his injuries up and down.

Yu Bai raised his hand in cooperation.

Fu Linyuan looked around and found that his slender wrists and ankles had a full circle of bruises, which looked particularly serious against the cold white skin.

But the little mermaid didn't seem to notice the injury on her body. Instead, she tilted her head and looked carefully at the face of the person in front of her, then stretched out a hand and poked Fu Linyuan's face.

He must have been wearing a container. Except for his eyes, which were still as black as ink, the rest of his facial features formed an unfamiliar face.

"...When did you come?"

he asked while poking.

Why didn't you notice he was coming?

Fu Linyuan knelt on one knee in front of him, lowered his head, and allowed him to show his dominance in his face while pulling up his trouser legs.

"Just now." The bruise on his calf that had been made at some point was exposed to the air. Fu Linyuan frowned and asked in a low voice, "...Does it hurt?"