Chapter 96

"It's not a fever..." Yu Bai stretched out his hand and hooked Fu Linyuan's neck, and gradually slurred his words, "I don't have a fever..."

He was only wearing a black home clothes, and the hem of the clothes was still dripping with water. . The dark fabric clings tightly to the slender body, clearly outlining the graceful lines.

The white shirt the man was wearing had already been soaked through, and his slightly tight muscles were particularly clear under the almost transparent clothes.

Under such circumstances, the body temperature of the two people could not escape.

Fu Linyuan could feel Yu Bai's hot breath beside his ears.

The veins on his neck faintly appeared, and he had to stop wiping the other person's hair, hold down the two hands that started to touch his body, lowered his eyes, and said with a little helplessness in his tone: "...it's already so hot. It's just a fever."

"No -" The wet hair rubbed the man's chest coquettishly, and the clear voice in the past was now so sweet that it seemed to be overflowing with honey: "It's really not..."

After saying Here, he suddenly stood up and moved forward. The distance between the two people was extremely close at this moment, so close that Fu Linyuan could clearly see his reflection in those blue eyes.

"After getting the inheritance, I am... now."

He shook his head and said.

Fu Linyuan stared at the distinct eyelashes and did not answer immediately.

So the little mermaid thought that the other person didn't hear clearly, and moved closer, her soft lips brushed against the man's cheek, and finally stopped at the other person's earlobe: "Ah... in human language, it means I am a fully grown adult..."

Before he could finish his words, his chin was suddenly pinched by the other party.

The sweet voice turned into a more vague hum after being sealed.

After his rationality broke down, Fu Linyuan kissed fiercely and urgently, and the love that had been restrained for a long time surged out in an instant.

The hot kiss was lingering and sticky. It wasn't until his brain felt a slight lack of oxygen that Yu Bai

realized what the two of them were doing.

...He's kissing me.

the little mermaid thought dully.

Just like those fairy tale plots that Hoss had read to him, the man close at hand lowered his eyes slightly, his dark eyes dark, and in the center of the emotional storm, a small version of himself was reflected.

Fu Linyuan is kissing me.

The feeling of hypoxia became more and more obvious, and Yu Bai's thoughts became more sluggish.

The two people's eyes met like this for an unknown amount of time before the little mermaid felt the other person's hand holding his chin loosen slightly.

The hot lips retreated slightly, and after a moment, they lingered on the corner of Yu Bai's mouth again.

"Stupid..." Fu Linyuan's voice sounded lower than usual, and there was a little more indescribable emotion in his tone.

His big hands stroked the soft silver hair, and the man began to guide him in a low voice: "Relax, breathe..."

Only then did Yu Bai remember to breathe.

After taking a few mechanical breaths, he unconsciously grasped the fabric on Fu Linyuan's shoulders and muttered something under his breath.

Fu Linyuan didn't hear clearly, and subconsciously turned his head slightly: "Huh?"